2.5.1 VR NVG - left eye only

Mr_sukebe

Sorry, not sure if this is Harrier specific, but I’m only getting NVG for my left eye in VR in 2.5.1. Works fine in 2.5.0

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

...i don't see the problem here. this is exactly how a monocular NVG system works.

see something too dark for the naked eye? use your left eye. see something too bright for your NVG? use your right eye. it's a better system than having to toggle it off and on.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

An option in the settings would be a nice thing to have, so you could select between the old and new. However, a monocular NVG system shouldn't take long for someone to get used to, and this isn't really the place to be discussing adding new options to the game, so I won't drag this topic on.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

...i don't see the problem here. this is exactly how a monocular NVG system works.

see something too dark for the naked eye? use your left eye. see something too bright for your NVG? use your right eye. it's a better system than having to toggle it off and on.

Except it isn’t realistic with the type of NVGs used in combat aircraft.

Sorry chaps, looks like I opened this in the wrong sub forum. Apparently it affects a number of aircraft and there’s another thread tracking it

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.