F-15s For Saudi Arabia?

Emmy

An asset that should be available in the region...

I just edited the country.lua and added the saudi f15 myself. decent fix until they do it officially. also made the saudi skin myself. just couldnt wait to engage some saudi f15s

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP OMEN 880-130 - Windows 10/Intel Core i7-8700K/2TB HDD/ 1TB SSD/32GB DDR4 RAM/GTX 1080 Ti

both sides definitely need some love with their assets, especially on the southern part of PG, we already have a couple of IRIAF and IRGS textures and repaints, so some it would be really nice to have RSAF and UAEAF and other nations of PG assets.

I have sent a year ago to ED SA details including ranking, awards, units, etc and expected them to be available in PG map but it seems not.

I will contact them to check out.

I have painted already F-15C, F-15E and HAWK. Working on E3, C130 and remaining units.

Hope ED include these in PG map

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro

I have sent a year ago to ED SA details including ranking, awards, units, etc and expected them to be available in PG map but it seems not.

I will contact them to check out.

I have painted already F-15C, F-15E and HAWK. Working on E3, C130 and remaining units.

Hope ED include these in PG map

Are they available for download? :)

Are they available for download? :)

I will make them available within two days.

E-3A, KC-135 and C-130 are ready, just cross checking some details

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro

I just edited the country.lua and added the saudi f15 myself. decent fix until they do it officially. also made the saudi skin myself. just couldnt wait to engage some saudi f15s

Where is country.lua found? I cannot find it anywhere in my DCS folder. There is a Scripts\Database\db_countries.lua but I am not sure if this is what you mean?

Update:

---------------------------------

This package contains Saudi Arabia localization and Texture (Mainly Royal Saudi Air Force - RSAF).

* localization:

- 6 Stripes

- 6 squadrons

- 8 medals

- Assigning all available plane & ground unites that are real in Saudi Arabia Force Army

* Texture works include (currently):

- Boeing E-3A Sentry

- Boeing KE-3A Tanker

- Lockheed C-130H Hercules (4 and 13 Sqn)

- Lockheed KC-130H Hercules Tanker

- Lockheed KC-130J Super Hercules Tanker

- McDonnell Douglas F-15C Eagle (2 Sqn)

- McDonnell Douglas F-15S Strike Eagle (92 Sqn)

- BAE Hawk Mk.65

* Plan To-Do textures:

- Tornado IDS

- Boeing AH-64 Apache

- Boeing CH-47 Chinook

- Bell UH-1N Twin Huey

- Bell OH-58 Kiowa

- Sikorsky UH-60

- Sikorsky SH-60 Seahawk

- Ground Units

---------------------------------

Where is the link to Download?! I have contacted ED again (I got response) and I am waiting their feedback where it will take time by them or no.

If it will take time then I am going to release it. Expect answer very soon.

Here are some images:

LuaaHTq.png

FtYL83n.jpg

ebE7ncw.png

CvuXhuD.png

6BzDFjy.png

PUG4HSH.png

More to come...

Edited by Rabso

That's wonderful! I wish they made the KE-3 tankers as assets for the F-15C. But also added the ability for it to be able to do both kinds of refueling

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Well while waiting I made this promo video:

WGl-PigsQn0

Edited by Rabso

Well while waiting I made this promo video:

WGl-PigsQn0

Awesome video! I also know that soundtrack, I have it on my phone :D As for cameras, my suggestion would be to use a separate camera plane that flies in formation for all the air to air shots

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Here we go guys:

RSAF (Royal Saudi Air Force) Skins

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3300696/

Saudi Hawks Skin

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3300697/

and thanks to ED, because they have added in last update Saudi Arabia units so the following package is optional:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3300695/

More to come...

For discussion:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3515469#post3515469

C-130H.jpg

E-3A.jpg

KC-130J.jpg

Edited by Rabso