[NO BUG] F/A 18 NOTHING works in cockpit

rglmsgt

I received the Persian Gulf and the F/A 18, however in the F/A18 nothing works, The throttle is stuck in AfterBurner, my throttle won't move it. Flaps won't work, Landing Gear will not work, and airbrake will not work. Technical assistance sent me here. Right now Joystick is the only thing that works. Any ideas

Have you mapped the controls?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Have you mapped in the control option panel?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Check for axis duplicate controls, you could have throttles (for example) mapped for both your throttle and joystick, or rudder pedals. Make sure that each axis is mapped only for its intended device.

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog

PC: it's much better now

I received the Persian Gulf and the F/A 18, however in the F/A18 nothing works, The throttle is stuck in AfterBurner, my throttle won't move it. Flaps won't work, Landing Gear will not work, and airbrake will not work. Technical assistance sent me here. Right now Joystick is the only thing that works. Any ideas

Happened to me too, but resolved it to select "Sim mode" in options but ALSO in mission editor make sure the game mode not is selected.