[NO BUG] Engine nozzle visual bug

K4nnix

The engines, like in real life , are a litle desync between so the reaction when you add power are a little different.

What you see is the nozzle of one engine reacting a little before the other when changing the throttle position.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

You'll also notice this by looking at both engine RPMs in the IFEI. They are a little desync.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

This seems to be too extreme, especially in flight, but then again it's W.I.P.

Are you using split throttle?

A small desync between engines must be expected. Unless the other nozzle is taking too long to close/open, then it would probably be a bug or damage of some sort. But looking at an image, we can't say much.

Edited by Vitormouraa

The hornet, like many other aircraft, use FADECs on the engines. The FADEC determines what the optimal fuel flow and nozzle settings for the best efficiency. It's not uncommon for engines to be at slightly different settings with the same throttle settings for both.

I took more screenshots of this, timeperiod was about 4 minutes, seems a bit too extreme for me

maybe he just nailed the "sweetspot"

Maybe that guy just had his two throttles not at the same setting. Happened to me too a few times where i had one in afterburner and one out of afterburner.