Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Not trying to make excuses for him because Phantom_Mark should have been squared away by now. This is a side venture for him and he travels for business and has no ability to address issues until his return. These products are a niche within a niche within a niche. I am glad he has tried to offer something new. Try to send a message on FB or PM him. Don’t give up you spent the money, keep pushing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | Buttkicker | SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle - Phantom

Not trying to make excuses for him because Phantom_Mark should have been squared away by now. This is a side venture for him and he travels for business and has no ability to address issues until his return. These products are a niche within a niche within a niche. I am glad he has tried to offer something new. Try to send a message on FB or PM him. Don’t give up you spent the money, keep pushing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Received and understood.......hopefully we will eventually resolve things, the UFC is beautifully made and well worth the money, as far as build and quality look of the item I am more than happy, no doubt I have just been unlucky with a bad switch inside. :joystick:

• 2 months later...

Is it possible to modify the DCS-raygun.lua file to use the MASTER CAUTION light for other planes? I see in that file the following line:

gArguments = {[404]="%.1f"}

404 being the DCS Master light ID from "DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\mainpanel_init.lua"

Is it possible to use the ID's for other planes?

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

• 1 month later...
Is it possible to modify the DCS-raygun.lua file to use the MASTER CAUTION light for other planes? I see in that file the following line:

gArguments = {[404]="%.1f"}

404 being the DCS Master light ID from "DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\mainpanel_init.lua"

Is it possible to use the ID's for other planes?

I tried to add other argument IDs but nothing happens ...

master caution,:

F18c: [14]="%1f"

Ka50: [44]="%.1f"

I tried to add other argument IDs but nothing happens ...

master caution,:

F18c: [14]="%1f"

Ka50: [44]="%.1f"

Yes there must be something more to this configuration. Wish it was documented somewhere. Would REALLY love for the MASTER CAUTION to work with the F18.

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Hello,

I have the honor to announce that after hard work for a few days we have managed to make the "master caution" work with other modules "

- A10C

- F18C

- F14B

- M2000C

- AV8BNA

- F5E-3

- KA-50

- UH-1H

I particularly want to thank my friend "Miguel21" who without him no code would have been possible.

Installation:

Stable version: Just replace the file "DCS-raygun" in C: Savegame / DCS / Scripts

Openbeta version: Just replace the file "DCS-raygun" in C: Savegame / DCS.openbeta / Scripts

Have fun!!! :smilewink:

:detective: "latest version on page 26" detective.gif

Edited by PB0_Grizzlie

Hello,

I have the honor to announce that after hard work for a few days we have managed to make the "master deposit" work with other modules "

- A10C - F18C - F14B - M2000C - AV8BNA - F5E-3 - KA-50 - UH-1H

I particularly want to thank my friend "Miguel21" who without him no code would have been possible. Installation:

Stable version: Just replace the file "DCS-Raygun" in C: Savegame / DCS / Scripts Openbeta version: Just replace the file "DCS-Raygun" in C: Savegame / DCS.openbeta / Scripts Have fun!!! :smilewink:

Amazing NEWS!!! I will test this out later tonight. THANK YOU!!

Works excellent mate! Any chance you can add support for an F-16 and AJS-37 Viggen as well?

For information this version of raygun only works offline for now.

We are working on a code to make it work online.

As for the missing modules, I just don't have those modules. If you can send me the exact name of the aircraft in code and its argument number for its "master caution" then I could add them.

example for the F18C:

aircraft.Name == "FA-18C_hornet" then

gArguments = {[13] = "%. 1f"}

bye

By "offline" do you mean single player?

This isn't working for me in the F18 or Huey. It works in the A-10 though. I even tried "hard coding" of the of airplane ID's but that didn't work either. I think it might be something with my config.

As for the missing modules, I just don't have those modules. If you can send me the exact name of the aircraft in code and its argument number for its "master caution" then I could add them.

example for the F18C:

aircraft.Name == "FA-18C_hornet" then

gArguments = {[13] = "%. 1f"}

bye

Hi Grizzlie, sure, I found appropriate arguments and names and added following to your script:

elseif aircraft.Name == "F-16C_50" then

gArguments = {[117]="%.1f"}

elseif aircraft.Name == "AJS37" then

gArguments = {[444]="%.1f"}

Now it works with F-16 and Viggen too!

By the way I flew with it online on 504 server, and it worked fine

Hello,

That's it we got there !!!

Again thank you to my friend Miguel21 who played the code relentlessly ^^.

We found the code which allows the export to the lamp of the "master caution" on all online servers.

The first version that we had released worked on certain servers which authorized exports.

Now no problem even with a server blocking exports.

Thank you also for giving us the information to add the F-16 and the Viggen which are

added in this new version of DCS-raygun.

The installation process remains the same as for the previous version.

Just replace the DCS-raygun file with this new version.

Have fun

detective.gif "latest version on page 26" detective.gif

Edited by PB0_Grizzlie

By "offline" do you mean single player?

This isn't working for me in the F18 or Huey. It works in the A-10 though. I even tried "hard coding" of the of airplane ID's but that didn't work either. I think it might be something with my config.

You must have made a writing error in your script.

Try this new version.

You must have made a writing error in your script.

Try this new version.

Your new script works perfectly!!! I think I did have a writing error in my original attempts and then things got worse as I kept testing.

This is AWESOME!!! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!! :-)

Do you plan to announce this in any other communities? I think a lot of people would like to use this and probably don't follow this thread. The Hoggit reddit page would probably reach out to a lot of people. If you don't plan to announce it, do you care if I do?

Your new script works perfectly!!! I think I did have a writing error in my original attempts and then things got worse as I kept testing.

This is AWESOME!!! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!! :-)

Do you plan to announce this in any other communities? I think a lot of people would like to use this and probably don't follow this thread. The Hoggit reddit page would probably reach out to a lot of people. If you don't plan to announce it, do you care if I do?

hello,

I posted a comment on the discord server of Eagle dynamics to inform the community but nothing prevents this information from being relayed on other forum or server.

You have our green light.

Have a good day

Edited by PB0_Grizzlie

a few missing ones:

MB-339PAN Arg# 209

MiG-21Bis Arg# 542

f-14 has a second one Arg# 2200 (RIO)

Naming is right!

And thank you for this!! waiting sooooo long to get it to work with other planes

Edited by BlackLibrary

a few missing ones:

MB-339PAN Arg# 209

MiG-21Bis Arg# 542

f-14 has a second one Arg# 2200 (RIO)

Naming is right!

And thank you for this!! waiting sooooo long to get it to work with other planes

Hello,

As requested above, we have added in this new version the "master caution" of the:

- F-14B RIO

- MIG21Bis

- MB-339PAN

have fun

Edited by PB0_Grizzlie

I ordered the Buddy-Fox UFC last week but still haven’t received word on if/when it will ship. How long does the process usually take?

I ordered mine on 5/21/2019 and it arrived at my door on 6/1/2019. So about two weeks. I imagine with COVID-19 right now shipping times will be much longer though.

Does the new raygun file interfere with DCSFlightpanels as it did before? Have the UFC but never installed the software because of my DCSFP's.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Does the new raygun file interfere with DCSFlightpanels as it did before? Have the UFC but never installed the software because of my DCSFP's.

Hello,

I'm attaching my export.lua file to avoid any export error between DCS-raygun and DCSflightpanels.

This export file works with these 2 DCS export software.

Installation:

Stable version: Just replace the file "Export.lua" in C: Savegame / DCS / Scripts

Openbeta version: Just replace the file "Export.lua" in C: Savegame / DCS.openbeta / Scripts

Have fun

Export.lua

Edited by PB0_Grizzlie

Hello,

We are pleased to announce that we have added new modules on this version, namely:

- L-39C / L-39ZA

- F-15C

This new version now includes the following modules in total:

- A10C

- F18C

- F14B / F14B RIO

- M2000C

- AV8BNA

- F5E-3

- KA-50

- UH-1H

- AJS37

- F-16C

- MIG21Bis

- MB-339PAN

- F-15C

- L-39C / L-39ZA

The code of the F-15C required a little more work for my friend Miguel21 because it has nothing to do with the other modules in terms of coding since it is a Flaming Cliffs 3 plane.

Installation:

Stable version: Just replace the file "DCS-raygun" in C: Savegame / DCS / Scripts

Openbeta version: Just replace the file "DCS-raygun" in C: Savegame / DCS.openbeta / Scripts

Have fun :thumbup:

Edited by PB0_Grizzlie