Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

@rapid

@Colt

got track number

Hi Guys,

I had a notification today that my order has been processed. I chose FedEx -no tracking number.

So I guess it’s on it’s way.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Got a text message saying that it is due for delivery on the 23/10/20

Edited by rapid

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

What slew upgrade?

Browse "thurstmaster" subforum and you will find a large post from Delta Sims, a company which offers a replacement for default Warthog slew hat. It´s much more precise. It´s a superior electronic part with some 3d printed parts and easy-to-install instructions. It merely takes 15 mins to do it over. Very recommended.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Slew upgrade thread, you need to go further in to the thread for the updated version https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/english/dcs-world-topics/input-and-output/thrustmaster-aa/200792-yet-another-warthog-slew-upgrade

This is the Web site https://deltasimelectronics.com/

Out for delivery today:thumbup::thumbsup:

I have it it has arrived.:clap:

I have it it has arrived.:clap:

Enjoy, great piece of hardware.

Regarding the issues some of you are having, my guess is the launch of Warthog II has significantly raised the UFC demand.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Thanks for the info on slew upgrade. Looks great. Didn't mean to hijack thread.

It's all about saying information in the DCS community :clap_2:

Hi Guys,

Looking good so far.

I have not loaded the Raygun software yet but I have come across a slight issue.

The master Caution light sound is now missing! I have not loaded the Raygun software or replace the Export Lua the only thing I have done is map the Master Caution button...any ideas why the sound has disappeared the button is working just no warming

sound.

Hi Guys,

Looking good so far.

I have not loaded the Raygun software yet but I have come across a slight issue.

The master Caution light sound is now missing! I have not loaded the Raygun software or replace the Export Lua the only thing I have done is map the Master Caution button...any ideas why the sound has disappeared the button is working just no warming

sound.

The “Master Warning” sound has been determined to be inaccurate. That beeping sound only plays in real life while the gear is in transit. In the real jet, per SMEs, only the caution light flashes with no accompanying sound.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

The “Master Warning” sound has been determined to be inaccurate. That beeping sound only plays in real life while the gear is in transit. In the real jet, per SMEs, only the caution light flashes with no accompanying sound.

Ok thanks. If I have time today I may tackle the Raygun set up.

Hi,

The Raygun 2.4 export file can finally be downloaded from:

https://www.buddy-fox.com/raygun/

Nice many thanks!

Hi,

The Raygun 2.4 export file can finally be downloaded from:

https://www.buddy-fox.com/raygun/

Light is working thank you very much for the link much appreciated.

I'm may get a button box next but I'm trying not to.

But here is my system:pilotfly:

this.thumb.jpg.841ba7df331a2e69eeb26fbe6f4ff63d.jpg

this.thumb.jpg.2ee7c52f1c3ff18f49c5a5cdb97f6671.jpg

I'm may get a button box next but I'm trying not to.

But here is my system:pilotfly:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":7116552}[/ATTACH]

Some desk mount for instance ;)

Nice setup, bro! I can't have nice things. :( Looking forward to flying with you soon!

Hi Chump,

When we fly together what you got don’t matter because we are all equal up in the air

The eye candy means nothing bro.​

Anyone get the Master Caution light to work on the A-10C II?

I managed to get mine working.

Just download Raygun 2.4 and place this line at the bottom of your Scripts Lua file: local dcsRg=require('lfs');dofile(dcsRg.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-raygun.lua]])

Make sure you run Raygun first before you start up DCS.

You can even test the operation of the light with Raygun.

raygun2.png.4bbe5927f7b22f5b878b80ca24dd4c4a.pngClearly I am doing something wrong to get the Master Caution light to work. I keep getting a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I DL'ed the Raygun 2.4 file and the instructions say, "Add these files to C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts". These files are the DCS-raygun.lua and the Export.lua. I added both files to the local directory. The buddy fox website is a bit hard to follow and appears to contradict the readme.txt instructions in the 2.4 folder. The website states:

Copy the DCS-raygun.lua into your

C:\Users%username%\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts –directory (I did this, no problem)

In that directory, open the “Export.lua” with a texteditor (eg notepad) and copy the line below to the end of that file:

local dcsRg=require('lfs');dofile(dcsRg.writedir()..[[scripts\DCS-raygun.lua]])

I do not understand the last part though. what is "that" directory? The Script directory? If so, the Export.lua file it says to open only contains the above so I do not understand why it tells me to copy a line that already exists. I also copied the above line to the raygun.lua file and I still get the error above. I feel super dumb trying to figure this out. I am sure the solution is right in front of me. Any advice would be great. Thank you all.

***I'm also experiencing an issue when my computer goes into standby mode, the UFC does not wake up. Unplugging the UFC and plugging back in does not cause it to turn back on. I have disabled power management in all my USB ports so they cannot go into sleep mode and cause me issues. Anyone else experience this?***

raygun.thumb.png.3ac280790aac1965396fcc8a36d044f3.png

Edited by GreatWhiteHype