Campaign/Single missions missing

Snappy

Hello,

recently installed the stand alone Mig-29 module with new PFM.

The e-store product page says, Quote:

• „Includes instant action, single missions, and a campaign.“

However, after successful installation there are neither single missions, nor a campaign available.

Only 5 or 6 instant missions.

Has anyone found the single missions or campaign with the stand alone module?

I read the other thread about it here, however there doesn‘t seem to come to a clear conclusion or solution.

Otherwise I would file a support ticket.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards ,

Snappy

I'm sure that ED will probably fix this, but for now the stand alone version of the MiG-29 cames with just 13 "Quick Start" missions, and of those only 6 are for Caucasus, the remaining are for the Persian Gulf Map.

The Flaming Cliffs version cames with a 10-mission Campaign, and 23 Quickstart Missions (half of them for Normandy).

Sadly, it too It doesnt include any single mission.

I've uploaded the FC3 missions for the Mig-29, on this link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hKkKeiWicq79NkT97A

The training missions, are actually the Su-27's that I modified for the MiG-29 ... both fighters are so similar that it isnt very difficult to adapt Su-27 missions for the MiG-29.

Cheers and lets hope that ED doesnt mind me sharing these misions with you guys, while they fix the problem :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi everyone,

I filed an official support ticket regarding the missing Single Missions and campaign for the Mig-29 module a few days ago.

Their reply was " sorry it is still in early access" .

Well ok fine, still that is a bit disappointing, as the MIG-29 product page clearly states:

Quote:" Includes instant action, single missions, and a campaign."( bold by me)

and not "final module will include single missions and campaign in the future"

Make of that what you want..

Kind regards,

Snappy

Edited by Snappy

The support reply is outrageous! It does not have anything to do with EA. It's just files that are simply missing. And it's like that for years. The site/shop is misleading atm.

Also I made a post on this just because it should be reported more:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3680289#post3680289

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria