F-14 Release Date Discussion Thread

zhujiammy

Shoots those cute little Euro-pellets, eh? ;)

Nice to meet someone holding the line against the bad guys. Be safe, and shoot straight!

The ammo used in France by law enforcement it's the SPEER GOLD DOT, especially designed for US law enforcement then others countries.

This ammo is really nice for us 'cause the bullet stay in the body of your target by an expansion process, really nice to avoid collateral damages.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what the squiggly line going around the screen is all about in the F-14 LANTIRN pod videos

it shows the outline of where the LANTIRN will get masked by the air frame. Put the little white rectangle (you see it moving down the center of the display) on or outside of the line and you will be looking at the jet.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

Glocks, Sigs... Glock was my first handgun, and I still own it. So, it kind of have a special place in my heart. But to be realistic, when you start to understand how to shoot, this is a most logical choice :smartass:

CZ.thumb.jpg.2cafea4ecf907fbc360023d64c724676.jpg

Edited by Lehmen

Glocks, Sigs... Glock was my first handgun, and I still own it. So, it kind of have a special place in my heart. But to be realistic, when you start to understand how to shoot, this is a most logical choice :smartass:

Czechnology wins!

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

The ammo used in France by law enforcement it's the SPEER GOLD DOT, especially designed for US law enforcement then others countries.

This ammo is really nice for us 'cause the bullet stay in the body of your target by an expansion process, really nice to avoid collateral damages.

he meant it's 9mm parabellum.... :megalol::D

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

For the Alaska trip:

lwGrpePCYeI

let me introduce you to my Gaston family Grandpa :D

https://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/Shungito/44FD051B-2117-462E-8F89-F8A76707DC7E_zpskrcww5hh.jpg

44FD051B-2117-462E-8F89-F8A76707DC7E_zpskrcww5hh.jpg

Edited by FZG_Immel

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I have a Walther PPS in .40 S&W to carry. But with time, I'm more and more often thinking of something even smaller for this task. Yep, in 9x17 :lol:

Yeah, bigger caliber for what ? Hit two target with one bullet instead of one target ? Uselless for law enforcement.

9mm Gold Dot it's the perfet one for my job, when I have to stop a car, I know that I can shoot at it easily with the HK UMP9 at 90-100 meters without kill the driver, 'cause yes, here in France when a policeman or a soldier like me use his weapon against a target (I said in France, not on a war theatre), he shoot at it not for kill the target but to neutralize it. It's not the same thing. So .40SW for example, it's useless for us.

'cause yes, here in France when a policeman or a soldier like me use his weapon against a target (I said in France, not on a war theatre), he shoot at it not for kill the target but to neutralize it.

I was in Paris during this New Year. I can tell, you guys have a very impressive riot gear! Very cool, and looks like it is pointless to try to fight you hand to hand. So, I can imagine that you are able to neutralize many of threats without firing a shot.

Can you stop talking about CRS in France or whatever, it's about F14 why are you posting your airsoft weapons, trying to be someone.. ?

Beats 35 pages of when's the F14 coming...

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Beats 35 pages of when's the F14 coming...

Oh the guy who was insulting peoples because they were sharing their critics on the Status update topic :megalol:

No problem, man. You are welcome to set a good example and be constructive. So, what new you can tell us about F-14 release day?

There's no need to talk constructively, go on chit chat part of the forum if you want to share your handguns.