How actual is the Pocket Guide?

Rhinozherous

Hello!

I tried to find something about the Cruise page and Countermeasures page... it seems not to be in the pocket guide.

What is the state of the guide and when will it be updated?

Thank you!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Checks chucks guide, that is mostly up to date. Or maybe more up to date than the pocket guide in some areas.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I just noticed today that the Harrier has "Slave DMT to Waypoint"-functionality. (added at least 8 months ago!) Nothing in the manual about it, AFAIK.

So I'd say it's very, very out of date...

Razbam, come on :P I know progress is slow, but where should I learn about new features? I feel it's a bit silly, atm...

How does one do that? Slave DMT to WP?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

How does one do that? Slave DMT to WP?

I seem to remember that if you go to the EHSD, cycle to the waypoint you want, hit the DSEG button (button left, left hand side of EHSD) that selects the current waypoint as the target. Now if select DMT using SSS it should be slaved to that waypoint.

Hello!

I tried to find something about the Cruise page and Countermeasures page... it seems not to be in the pocket guide.

What is the state of the guide and when will it be updated?

Thank you!

Razbam have just mentioned link here that they will soon provide a up to date status of what the missing and new features are still to be added for 2019. I would presume that we then get a proper flight manual at the time that the Harrier comes out of early access which I only hope is by middle of 2019 latest.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm