Release: Dynamic Wx Profiles for Caucasus

Nealius

Hey everybody, I put together four Dynamic Wx profiles for the Caucasus map and wanted to share them. Winds are for the most part manageable.

I've made 8-10 hour time lapse videos showing the Wx from various points in the map. The download link (Google Drive) for each profile will be below each video. Note: The file names are different than the video names.

er8CTSCDHmk

DOWNLOAD LINK

Yp1FEzNRWaw

DOWNLOAD LINK

XtTfYUXRolw

DOWNLOAD LINK

wBDkKrVkQnE

DOWNLOAD LINK

____________________________________________________________________________________________

INSTALLATION

Simply place the files into the following directory: Saved Games/DCS/MissionEditor/weather/dynamic

TO USE

In the Mission Editor, go to weather and select the Dynamic tab. Press the drop-down menu at the bottom and select the weather profile (Step 1). Click the folder icon to load the profile (Step 2). Do not change the values in the red box. The values in the green boxes can be freely changed.

LSPZm1Sl.png

Awesome job, mate! Managing dynamic weather is quite a challenge.

Thanks a lot :thumbup:

ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming || i7x6700K@4.6GHz || Noctua NH-U14S || Corsair16GB DDR4 - 3000MHz || Asus Strix GTX-1080 TI-11GB || TrackIr 5Pro || Saitek x-55 Rhino || Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals || Win10 pro

Thanks for sharing, will give them a try soon :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Awesome - Thanks

X-Plane 11.5x / DCS 2.5.6 / P3Dv5 / Aerofly FS 2 / War Thunder

Win10-x64 | ASUS Z390 Maximus VI | Intel i7-9700K @3.6GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB DDR4 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 2TB M2 PCI 4x | ASUS GTX 1080 ROG STRIX 8GB DDR5X | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Thanks for sharing, will give them a try soon :)

Thanks again, I tried one of them and it's very nicely done, without excesive winds ... still have to try the other three :)

Hope you dont mind, but I renamed them in order to have them prefixed with the Map they were designed for ... and also your nickname, so I later on can know who is their author:

Z0oGG6d.jpg

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Glad to know the winds are manageable! I've flown in just about all of the profiles, but I never fly for more than 45-60 minutes at a time, so I have no idea what peak winds over a ~12hr period are.

No worries on the name changes. I didn't bother explaining my filename logic and it's slightly haphazard. I figured you guys would rename them to fit your own personal organizational flows.