If the front seat pilot is AI, can he do many things as well?

kaoqumba

When the pilot is AI, can he have the ability to take off and land independently, refuel in the air and evade missiles?

The front seat AI functionality is limited to flying straight and level along a commanded heading and altitude and it's only for single player. It's implemented to allow you to jump in the back seat momentarily in single player and use the radar, not as a complete AI flying the aircraft for you at all times.

You can however give commands to Iceman while in the backseat to change heading and altitude.

The front seat AI functionality is limited to flying straight and level along a commanded heading and altitude and it's only for single player. It's implemented to allow you to jump in the back seat momentarily in single player and use the radar, not as a complete AI flying the aircraft for you at all times.

You can however give commands to Iceman while in the backseat to change heading and altitude.

Maybe it has been addressed,but will there be RIO tutorials eventually?

Just curious:book:

Hi,

I fly single player only, and I wonder how the LANTIRN work will be managed in SP. Will there be a cheat so that we can control the LANTIRN from front seat (If I recall correctly there is a LANTIRN scree repeater in the front seat also) ? Or we will have to jump in back seat? If so, I guess it will be difficult to handle the weapon run while adjusting the LANTIRN laser spot.

I really wonder:smilewink:

Pierre

Hi,

I fly single player only

sorry to go off topic, but you´re really missing great fun and experiences.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Hi,

I fly single player only, and I wonder how the LANTIRN work will be managed in SP. Will there be a cheat so that we can control the LANTIRN from front seat (If I recall correctly there is a LANTIRN scree repeater in the front seat also) ? Or we will have to jump in back seat? If so, I guess it will be difficult to handle the weapon run while adjusting the LANTIRN laser spot.

I really wonder:smilewink:

Pierre

I second that question. :)