Black Sea Showdown - Aug 2007

Ice

Your joke sucked.

If you have a problem with Tech, say so. If you won't let him fly in your event, say so.

What are you so angry about?

Where did he say he had a problem with him? Kind of a stretch isn't it?

To clarify, he is absolutely welcome and further we are grateful that he wants to participate.

What more do you want mate? I already said I would buy the beer afterwards!;)

Out

Tech got his question answered immediately in pm's of hyperlobby. He was also added to red team as per his request. My post was a joke have known technology for years and we get on very well.

Lighten up.

This looks like a great event and I salute the 169th in their endeavor. We need more community building events like this.

I don't think I will personally be able to participate in this first mission due to in-laws in town, but definitely look for me in subsequent ones.

S!

EDIT:

BTW, if something changes and I am able to fly this Saturday, I'll be looking for a fueled and ready Su-27 on Blue

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

Thanks for the kind words, Fudd.

Maybe some other members of the 159th will participate?

The 169th is certainly going to, once again support Red Flag 4.

The more organised events like this the better!

Maybe some other members of the 159th will participate?

I've posted a link to this thread on our forums and asked any of our members available on Saturday to contact you here. I know quite a few of our guys have a fair bit on at the moment but it would be great if we could make it.

Unfortunately due to a combination of issues (both PC and otherwise related) I'm not in a position to attend any organised events but am hoping that sometime in the next two to three months I'll be able to do so.

In the meantime though, good luck for the flight. I hope it's an enjoyable experience for all and that it's the first of many.

I cannot do the whole flight as I'm due up early next morning. But, I can do the first 2 hours, if that's any use.

I'm a regular 25t man, -although I can fly Mig29/Su27/33- and am happy on either red or blue.

If you want, I'm happy standing as a reserve, or last minute slot-filler (sounds a bit rude...) for either team.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

159th Guards Aviation Regiment; recruiting now! http://www.159thgar.com/

We now fly all modern Jets and Helos

Missions over guys. Was fun. Bandits all over the skies like fireflies....now which team won? :D

The first hour was for the reds. blue got overwhelmed at first, and its original plan didnt work untill much later on. Then blue took pressure to maykop, but more to the end it was like 1-1 kill ratio for both sides. Mount cougar was preferred by the majority of reds. That was my impression.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P