flight mode

I have got a serious and scary question.

is it possible to change the modelling of the plane in lock on ????

listen up, i m flying for age around, and i saw, i feld a guys increasing speed like i never saw......

i m flying gun the best pilots in HL, and trust me i never saw this, same turn same G pulling and this guys regain speed 2 time faster then me crazy ???

i just hope i m getting old, i ll prefer tht then someone tell me yes we can change some and improve the speed or other...

I have heard these coments before. It comes from the fact that in BFM you dont have to follow your oposition in climbing turns. Turning horizontaly in thick more dense atmosphere down below and in LAG porsuit allows you to pick up speed while your oponent is bleeding it off. At a given time you can go up again and meet the enemy. This gives them the sense that your rocketing away to meet them, it is a false sensation of FM cheating as they feel you could never come up that fast, but you can. Trust me there is no special trick here.

Its not always good to do this, if your enemy is too far away and slow on speed hell cut you off by diving on you from above. You have to do the timing when to go up to him just before he does this, or when hes too fast (and about going faster) to drop the nose on you just yet. Or else he will just fly by and give you his 6.

Depending on his speed in turning BFM you can also do a series of low and high Yo-yos over/under his altitude with these rules in mind, always controling your speed in order not to give him ever the higher altitude, nose down attitude and slow speed turn. Hell drop right into your 6.

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Paploo, it might be possible someone has managed to bypass server options on their end, and enable 'double thrust'. This is one possibility ... I don't know -how- you could do it (well, I can guess - really, you can do anything you want when you have access to the data in RAM) but it is not impossible.

Edit: And what Pilotasso said.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I have heard these coments before. It comes from the fact that in BFM you dont have to follow your oposition in climbing turns. Turning horizontaly in thick more dense atmosphere down below and in LAG porsuit allows you to pick up speed while your oponent is bleeding it off. At a given time you can go up again and meet the enemy. This gives them the sense that your rocketing away to meet them, it is a false sensation of FM cheating as they feel you could never come up that fast, but you can. Trust me there is no special trick here.

Its not always good to do this, if your enemy is too far away and slow on speed hell cut you off by diving on you from above. You have to do the timing when to go up to him just before he does this, or when hes too fast (and about going faster) to drop the nose on you just yet. Or else he will just fly by and give you his 6.

Depending on his speed in turning BFM you can also do a series of low and high Yo-yos over/under his altitude with these rules in mind, always controling your speed in order not to give him ever the higher altitude, nose down attitude and slow speed turn. Hell drop right into your 6.

With all due respect Pilotasso, I think you picked the wrong guy to teach in gunzo:) I don't know how many times you've been flying or watching guns with Paploo but I can assure you he has amazing sense of estimating his opponent's speed. So when it comes to gunzo I fully trust him when he says aloud that he has met something wrong.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

With all due respect Pilotasso, I think you picked the wrong guy to teach in gunzo:) I don't know how many times you've been flying or watching guns with Paploo but I can assure you he has amazing sense of estimating his opponent's speed. So when it comes to gunzo I fully trust him when he says aloud that he has met something wrong.

You havent seen the conversations I had online about this "rocket plane mode" placebo.

I often apear "extremely fast" going up as well.

Thats why I replied.

Everything else I said is for all audiences.

My PC specs below:

I don't imagine it's the weight of the chaff and flares that's an issue here . . . . and like AirTito, I'm rather inclined to believe Paploo when he says there's something a bit off.

Have no idea what it might be, though.

GG's Easy Flight On suggestion might be a possibility, I guess.

Would it be worth nothing that it was flown with around 420 + 80 ping?

420 ms for one client and 80 ms for the other? In this case the flight behavior of 420ms client was questioned.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

i may have got an answere about it....

chaft and flare was dropped out by the guy so, it is look like if he is lighter then better climb rate, dat can be the answer yep

ROFL I know where that came from :D but no, chaf and flares dont have any influence at all.

My PC specs below:

Nope! there is no other explanation to it, except maybe the one I gave.

My PC specs below:

WOW. You and I need to dogfight next time you on hyppelobby so you can demonstrate this.

People who fly a lot of dogfights know what a fast / slow / loaded / unloaded jet looks like.

I doubt if any RvE would not know what you are talking about. They are good pilots, almost as good as me. :smartass:

Actualy they might do. I think Paploo is perhaps referring to some of my fights as well. Chaff away before the merge was one habit I haD. hence his coment.

They might still have a few tracks but bear in mind I loose most of the fights. :D I cant seem to have any controll authority when flying as slow as they do.

My PC specs below:

You should be - technically, despite the fight being gunzo, you should be practicing the principle of 'I don't want a missile in the face'.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

yes I have a macro for spewing chaff salvoes, it does ta-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da, I kinda have a kick out of it and to break the boredom while we aproach theres nothing more to it at all. :)

Fort those guns only it doesnt do anything, were not shooting any missiles GG

My PC specs below:

yes I have a macro for spewing chaff salvoes, it does ta-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da, I kinda have a kick out of it and to break the boredom while we aproach theres nothing more to it at all. :)

Yeah does not affect lomac gunsight unfortunately =/. But it sounds like loads of fun when you say it like that :megalol:

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

WOW. You and I need to dogfight next time you on hyppelobby so you can demonstrate this.

People who fly a lot of dogfights know what a fast / slow / loaded / unloaded jet looks like.

I doubt if any RvE would not know what you are talking about. They are good pilots, almost as good as me. :smartass:

We know that and things like that as basics.........of course........

Pilot is right in this.....few thing to add but saving words for now .........

the things is, this guy (name i dont tell hehe) was providing and managing this ways also...of course....he knows also how to fly ;)

BUT.......watching tacview files....... "and really if you fly gunzo close all day 2 years with elite guys....making philosophie bout this

the way he did it.....was very suprising.....unloading reagaining speed...keeping anlge pressure...mixing and balancing straight level and climb.......and on and on....waiting for mistakes...risking first position..bleeding and risking his energy...back on speed soo fast u wont believe........and his plane performance....

incredible.......

i hope i will have oppertunities to experience this new challange with a lil more lovely will in future ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A.S. would it be possible to upload these tackview files mentioned? it be interesting to see what you mean.

thanks mate, cheers,

:pilotfly:

S77th-NotiA10

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

Gotta watchem, I've seen guys unload fuel and fly at high speeds with their flaps down (which would likely rip them off of the real a/c) to give a turning advantage. I've actually seen alot of guys do this. Too bad they aren't concerned about their flight control surfaces or weather or not they have the gas to get home.