3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

2 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

Thanks. These one are painfull to detect and test, so I did it in 2d. I'll have a deeper look anyway, you may have difference between eye but not one eye rendering. Anyway, you can disable smoke optimisation by setting option to 1 instead 2.

Exactly, some difference between to eyes is normal, but with these two shaders, rendering only occours in L eye. I prefer having smoke optimization switched on.

Tested the alpha and also noticed NVG optimization is not working anymore.   Seems to have no affect on the default NVGs.

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

2022/11/01 : stable and OB 2.8.0.32066 => version 18.0c :

• compatibility with OB 2.8.0.32066, reflection fix for AH64 and Mi24, NS430 integrated. Only reflexion for remain planes should remain to fix.

@Gryzor I did not see one eye smoke in my CBU track. So I let all things as they are.
@heloguy : NVG are working with the Harrier and this version.

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

7 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

• compatibility with OB 2.8.0.32066, reflection fix for AH64 and Mi24, NS430 integrated. Only reflexion for remain planes should remain to fix.

@Gryzor I did not see one eye smoke in my CBU track. So I let all things as they are.

Thanks for that.  And, thanks for your work.  Your implementation of NVGs on previous builds is definitely the most realistic.  It baffles me that it isn't standard to ED's build.

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

On 11/1/2022 at 6:09 PM, lefuneste01 said:

Is there any new about Internal, External Sharpness and Color Saturation. For me look like work only Hide Rottor option on AH64! Maybe for others all work, and than better i need reinstall game? 🙄

Edited by Ericcaff

i7 12700K overclock 5Ghz + MSi RTX4090 Ventus x3 24GB OC + G-Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB 4000Mhz + Samsung M.2 + HP Reverb V2 + Logitech G X56

5 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

Is there any new about Internal, External Sharpness and Color Saturation. For me look like work only Hide Rottor option on AH64! Maybe for others all work, and than better i need reinstall game? 🙄

Sorry, I did not see your previous answer. If color change is not working, ypu have an install or configuration issue. Troubleshooting guide is joined on first post of the thread (at the bottom)

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

18 minutes ago, lefuneste01 said:

Sorry, I did not see your previous answer. If color change is not working, ypu have an install or configuration issue. Troubleshooting guide is joined on first post of the thread (at the bottom)

Thank you, found Troubleshooting guide, better will try totaly reinstall game and than again install MOD.

i7 12700K overclock 5Ghz + MSi RTX4090 Ventus x3 24GB OC + G-Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB 4000Mhz + Samsung M.2 + HP Reverb V2 + Logitech G X56

6 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

Thank you, found Troubleshooting guide, better will try totaly reinstall game and than again install MOD.

Just do a full repair it will be the same without having to download the game.

7 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

Did you try once in cockpit ?

I try it everywhere in cockpit as well, nothing work. Also ask my brother who as well is DCS user try this latest MOD, he have same situation, not work 😕

I just tried the 18.0.c with OpenXR : it is working on my config...see joined picture, I set ext. factor to 0 in color change. Of course I have the same with SteamVR and in 2D. Do you have issue with the stable or wiht the beta version of DCS ? I only tested the beta.

I'm not sure setting compatiblity option for 3dmigoto loader is the best way, maybe you should instead use "run as administrator" menu.

Are you sure

• You are not using ANY other mod ?
  • You did a full repair ?
  • You are using the same graphics options than in troubleshooting guide ?
  • You reset config by pressing SHIFT+ALT+F12 ?
  • You did your test with Su25T quick mission ?

If yes, post here your option.lua file and the d3dx_user.ini and d3d11_log.txt that should be in the folder in which the mod is installed.

Screen_221104_131021.jpg

Edited by lefuneste01

35 minutes ago, lefuneste01 said:

I just tried the 18.0.c with OpenXR : it is working on my config...see joined picture, I set ext. factor to 0 in color change. Of course I have the same with SteamVR and in 2D. Do you have issue with the stable or wiht the beta version of DCS ? I only tested the beta.

I'm not sure setting compatiblity option for 3dmigoto loader is the best way, maybe you should instead use "run as administrator" menu.

Are you sure

If yes, post here your option.lua file and the d3dx_user.ini and d3d11_log.txt that should be in the folder in which the mod is installed.

Screen_221104_131021.jpg

Hi lefuneste01,

I tested only in beta version, before patch 2.8 all work perfect.

I see in your confirguration soft is work, but on picture i see all options is on 00.0000 try to change Saturation is it work for you?

I always all softs “Run like as administrator”

- You are not using ANY other mod ?
For sure no, I use OpenXR tool kit with your Mod.

- You did a full repair ?
Im totaly reinstall full game.

- You are using the same graphics options than in troubleshooting guide ?
No, I using Graphfic options same as it before what was work for me before 2.8 patch.

- You reset config by pressing SHIFT+ALT+F12 ?
No didin't try it, i tried your Mod with default settings and there try to change something, but nothing work for me.

- You did your test with Su25T quick mission ?
No im not try in Su25T quick mission, i thought this MOD is for all models and all maps!

Edited by Ericcaff

4 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

Are you sure

Screen_221104_131021.jpg

I usually only ever saw this effect if using MSAA

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

16 minutes ago, Sr. said:

I usually only ever saw this effect if using MSAA

I tested my mod with MSAA 0x, 2x and 4x.

4 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

- You did your test with Su25T quick mission ?

No im not try in Su25T quick mission, i thought this MOD is for all models and all maps!

I asked you to try with su25T quick mission because this is a mission everyone have. The mod is using shaders that may not exist in some context, like mission time or light, who knows. It should not, but as you have an issue...So in order to help, do a test with su25T quick mission and post the file I asked, so I can try to reproduce.

5 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

I tested my mod with MSAA 0x, 2x and 4x.

I asked you to try with su25T quick mission because this is a mission everyone have. The mod is using shaders that may not exist in some context, like mission time or light, who knows. It should not, but as you have an issue...So in order to help, do a test with su25T quick mission and post the file I asked, so I can try to reproduce.

Ok was tested on SU25 quick mission, same situation, nothing work, try Cockpit and External Color saturation set on 15.700 - it must be very very colored, but picture is same like a default.
Add my Graphic setting, with this settings previous version work perfectly.  d3dx_user.ini and d3d11_log.txt add

image.jpeg20221105_010933_MixedReality.jpg20221105_012339_MixedReality.jpgd3dx_user.inid3d11_log.txt

8 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

Ok was tested on SU25 quick mission, same situation, nothing work, try Cockpit and External Color saturation set on 15.700 - it must be very very colored, but picture is same like a default.
Add my Graphic setting, with this settings previous version work perfectly.  d3dx_user.ini and d3d11_log.txt add

image.jpeg20221105_010933_MixedReality.jpg20221105_012339_MixedReality.jpg d3dx_user.ini 2.57 kB · 1 download d3d11_log.txt 1.69 MB · 1 download

I'll have a look, but in the meantime can you set "lens effect" and "SSLR"to the value of the troubleshooting guide ?

Edited by lefuneste01

11 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

20221105_012339_MixedReality.jpg

I confirm the mod is not compatible with either "Lens effect" or "SSLR", as shown in settings in trouble shooting guide. Either you keep then and do not use the mod or you set them off. With 2.8 I had to move image change on the shader I already used for displaying menu in 2D. I won't support all combination of these options.

I'm using v18.0c.  In the AH-64, if I pull up TADS video on my left MFD while wearing NVGs, the convergence on the NVGs starts to flicker, and they become pretty unusable.

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

3 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

I confirm the mod is not compatible with either "Lens effect" or "SSLR", as shown in settings in trouble shooting guide. Either you keep then and do not use the mod or you set them off. With 2.8 I had to move image change on the shader I already used for displaying menu in 2D. I won't support all combination of these options.

You was right my friend, and thank you for support, now all work like before, Lens Effect must be none, SSLR can be on, no problem with that. This is my settings and now all work 🙏😇

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

SSLR can be on, no problem with that. This is my settings and now all work 

good to know, I may have done a mistake in my testing. So nothing to change in first post "known issues" paragraph.

Edited by lefuneste01
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

good to know, I may have done a mistake in my testing. So nothing to change in first post "known issues" paragraph.

Thank you for good job, you do the great work 👌🏻👍🏻 In future possible make option for KA50 hide rotor? 😊

Edited by Ericcaff

15 minutes ago, Ericcaff said:

Thank you for good job, you do the great work 👌🏻👍🏻 In future possible make option for KA50 gide rotor? 😊

It's already done in my PC, it will be part of next release (with reflection fix done for all planes of previous version, it's a bit painfull and time consuming). Later I'll release a version with menu for NS430 and capacity to overwrite color of NVG (white or green).

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, lefuneste01 said:

It's already done in my PC, it will be part of next release (with reflection fix done for all planes of previous version, it's a bit painfull and time consuming). Later I'll release a version with menu for NS430 and capacity to overwrite color of NVG (white or green).

Awesome!  Thanks a whole lot for your time doing this!

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index