Where is the Mod Forum????

An example of a knee-jerk reaction? ;)

So the announcement is out...FC is getting dumped...and so you just cut all the forums off and say see you later? All the amazing mods in the works and now you pull the plug. Nice job once again ED....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Relax everyone, no one is banning anybody or anything :D BTW, is it just me or the forum is switching always to russian when I go to another section?

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

They will ban F-15's too :cry:

Exactly, he used to criticise MiG-29 so much, I actually thought he would be banned because of it, but looks like ED is gonna ban MiG-29...

LOOOOOOL!

Guys don't take me seriousely!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

We're restructured the forums, largely to provide more posting options to the English community. The forum homepage is now an entry portal. Once you enter the forum of your language, they're all there, plus some.

how about forum warning levels? ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

I was just playing a joke on your joke :)

There will be fast-movers in the future for sure, probably including the MiG-29, but obviously...that's in the future.

Huh?!

So no F-15E Strike in the near future?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]