Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

i wonder if with a more modern tank like the T-90 or the Leopard 2 the result would be the same

Modern Tanks have blow out racks. So an explosion of the charges will blow out panels and *somewhat* protect the crew from the full force. The T-90 has an autoloader. While strategically it allows more tanks per manpower, it also means that the ammo is in not protected as good as the dedicated stowage areas. Still the T-90 is classed as a Medium tank by weight. It requires different tactics than the heavier class of tanks. As for the TOW. All tanks are toast from a roof down attack. ;)

Edited by RIPTIDE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

More likely - new Gripen, but not F-35

The new Gripen is the son of the old Gripen? :doh:

Anyways about NSM not being likely to be used by F-35, but being more likely to be used by the new Gripen (Gripen NG I suppose), who says so? Gripen's dad?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Plus the modern tanks have provisions to avoid detonating their gun turrets off killing the crew.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

:D I take it you really like that video. :D

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1299317&postcount=6647

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Belgian -16 solo display team

Nice movie, but already an old one, we've got already Mitch, and now our new Demopilot for 2012 GRAT.

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Air Force UAV Controls Infected with Virus

...Air Force’s UAV ground control systems (GCS) at Creech Air Force Base, Nev., have been infected by a computer virus.

more info:

http://defensetech.org/2011/10/08/air-force-uav-controls-infected-with-virus/

It was about time. Damn machines if it ain't a human inside you can't trust them 100% :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

his inventions have indeed helped transform the military.

First off, it was largely Jobs who brought the easy to use graphical user interface and mouse to the masses with the Macintosh computer.

OMG! First, the roots of pointing tools and even GUI are in the military. Second, comercial GUI was developed by Xerox. Third, Apple did not bring it to the masses. They brought it to a selected few.

Lastly, whimpy consumer-level electronics should be kept out of military and aviation.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Ross, do you know if the new demoteam going to be showed at the vortex meeting this year?

I'm gone check this today at our staff.

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Russian aviation in the Center-2011 exercises:

V5C4G_Mcd1U[/youtube ]

Nice.. some of it is old footage, but now in better quality, and what's more important: original sound, no music :thumbup:

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

CENTRE 2011

Edited by Squid

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

Airborne Action

Edited by Squid

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64