Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Very nice shots Joey45! Where and when was it taken? Well, the rain tells me that it's UK, probably this "summer", but where exactly?

See post #8286:

Will be posting some of my photos here from farnborough airshow tomorrow.

Mix Operation Desert Storm video with Pilots cometary on the background.

2L65BtDJCYI&feature

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Some more vids I spotted on Russian forums:

Awesome video, how cool would an Africa map be?

Computer: I7 12700K OC 5.0 All Cores, EVGA 3070TI FTW 3, MSI Tomahawk Z690 DDR4 WIFI, 64 GB Corsair DDR4 3600 MHz, M.2 NVME 3TB

Gear: Virpil T-50CM2 Mongoose Stick, CM3 Base, CM3 Throttle, Logitech Pedals, HP Reverb G2

Modules: F-15E, F-18C, F-16C, F-14, A-10C II, AV-8B, M-2000C, Mirage F1, F-5, AH-64D, MI-24, KA-50, Nevada TTR, Syria, Persian Gulf, Falklands, Sinai, Afghanistan 

And looking at that pictures that t72 is faceing wrong way compared to vehicle movement in video

Oh, not again:doh:. It was a T-72U. To Namenloes, actually it's not a barrel it's shadow from skirting. Barrel facing 1 o'clock position on this pic and apparently you can't see it.

Oh, not again:doh:. It was a T-72U. To Namenloes, actually it's not a barrel it's shadow from skirting. Barrel facing 1 o'clock position on this pic and apparently you can't see it.

I can't agree with you. Take a look at the tactical situation there. Exploded T-72 speeded away from ambush with gun pointed to six o'clock, and was destroyed in 2nd ambush.

scr03y.jpg

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=35.81561,36.611115&spn=0.001781,0.002411&t=k&z=19

Edited by Namenlos Ein

click on image to enlarge

2012%5C07%5C120713-F-NE761-161.JPG

Colombian Air Force arrives at Nellis AFB

Colombian Air Force Maj. William Bello, pilot, uses the refueling probe on his Kfir, Israeli built fighter aircraft, to exit the cockpit July 13, 2012, at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev. Kfir jets are in service with air forces of Sri Lanka, Ecuador and Colombia. They are also used as aggressor aircraft, without weapons, by the U.S. Navy, to provide dissimilar air combat training. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. William P. Coleman)

2012%5C07%5C120626-F-AD344-091.jpg

MIDWAY WHITE III

A U.S. Air Force F-15D Eagle, 433rd Weapons School, flies next to a U.S. Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet, Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center, during MIDWAY WHITE III June 26, 2012, over the Nevada Test and Training Range. MIDWAY WHITE III is designed to quantify and improve cave characterization, standardize attack planning processes, and increase weapons employment consistency and lethality. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Christopher Hubenthal)

120508-F-AE429-245.JPG

Diesel Weasel Exercise trains Misawa pilots on Close Air Support

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft conduct a simulated Show of Force in support of friendly forces to deter enemy action during the Diesel Weasel Exercise at Draughon Range, Japan, May 8, 2012. During the exercise pilots practiced techniques like strafing targets, allowing them to hone their skills for global contingency operations. (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Kaleb Snay/Released)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Sukhoi-Su27-Lowflying.jpg

photoshop? , dont think aircraft are allowed to fly that low at airshows.

US Airshows... No. I doubt that was a US Airahow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.