[REPORTED]UH-1 parking spot on Tarawa Cold Start

Eviscerador

Hi everyone!

Since the last patch I've been experienced this bug either in MP or SP.

You place any UH-1 flight on the Tawara and when you try to jump in the 1, 2 and 3 spawn on the side of the tarawa floating in the air. They drop to the water and die.

The number 4 spawns on the stern of the boat.

Any idea how this can be? Is a UH-1 bug? a Tarawa bug?

Can you guys reproduce it? I just went to any fresh mission in the ME, just place a Tarawa and some client UH1 in ramp start over the tarawa. They all spawned on the port side over the water and dropped down.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: This happens with any helicopter. Tested on all of them. Can any moderator move it to the appropiate subforum? I don't know if general bugs or Razbam bugs since the Tarawa is made by Razbam.

Edited by Eviscerador

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Hi Eviscerador

I have reported this

thank you

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Glad it's not just me. I've been having the same problem trying to write a mission with a gazelle taking off from Tarawa, I always spawn to the side of the ship and go into the drink

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

• ED Team
Glad to help!

Let's hope it is fixed soon. Keep up the good work!

I hope so to, and thank you for your patience and kind words.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

I have a duplicate report of this with a track if needed. Otherwise it can be closed out as a dupe.

Adding here also that in MP only, there is no successful way to spawn an Mi-8 on the Tarawa.

Even if you select parking 3 or 4 (which put you behind the house successfully in SP) in MP you will ALWAYS be on the tram line right next to the house and chop the rotor blades.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/