A/G guns do not seem to be working yet

BrzI

Been trying to hit a BUK launcher with guns..I can see gun round cratering all round the target but nothing happens to target.

In the log after the mission I can only see gun firing logged. But no reference to target being hit.

Just an fyi...

i confirm this.

just did two low-speed strafings of a single target, definitely did hit the target both times (GFX of rounds hitting the vehicle, the bright yellow sparks, was clearly visible).

yet no damage to the vehicle, no BDA line popping up and mission log did only register firing but no vehicle hitting.

perhaps its specific to the vehicle. i dont remember which it was but it was in the bundled SEAD mission.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

I have found the same in the Peace Shield mission. The problem doesn’t seem to be gun but that they don’t show up as alive even on the F10 map. My GB-6 SFW completely ignores anything not on the F-10 map, for example all the parked planes don’t show up

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I've had similar problems attacking an EWR;

Fired a couple of bursts at it, I actually got hits on it (yellow sparks, no dust kicking up from hitting the ground) but no damage dealt.

It's strange because the JF has a 23mm gun with, I'm assuming HE/AP mix, uet it can't kill an EWR site, but the Hornet's 20mm HE-I can.

Then again, there are a couple of problems with Air Defense units and the JF. Some of them deal with a .dll issue, which only ED can fix. Maybe this is one of them.