GBU-38: Way to autoload coordinates?

dresoccer4

hey there. i'm wondering if there's a way to auto-load multiple target coordinates from the F10 screen in a way similarly done to in the Harrier module?

so you don't have to type in the lat/lon's for so many targets.

thanks!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

DO NOT RUN THE EXE.

I uploaded the ZIP. McAffee, Microsoft and some of the other dumps a warning on this one.

Stay away for your own health and safety. It may be a false positive, but I don't like what I see.

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

That link looks sketchy as hell

How so? It's a reddit link using AMP. That's a very common thing these days. You can replace amp with www. if you don't want to use amp. The content of the post then links to the github. https://github.com/Santi871/DCSWaypointEditor/ . You can then browse the source, verify for yourself, download the source and run it yourself

My apologies. I've been meaning to update the tool as a whole and get rid of any antivirus flags - my PC is clean but I'll spool up a VM and compile it there to see if that fixes it. Just haven't found the time to do it and I'll be out of the country until late January.

i have used it for a while, without issue. The virus alerts started up later, and Santi is aware, but I am not concerned with the false positives (you can see my posts in that thread). But its up to you whether you want to use it or not. To the OP, this is the only way I know to accomplish what you want to do, there is nothing in-game that will serve your needs.

• 2 weeks later...