Why no small bombs in inside slots?

paco2002

According to below post this is what we should get...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4147206

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hmm so i should be able to carry 5x ls6 per that diagram...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I wasn't expressing myself correctly.

I was meaning why we don't have it, wasn't referring to the image, I was speaking about, maybe, a technical limitation, or wheight limitation or something like that.

This time I think i have been more clear about that :) .

(I'm curious, just that ;) )

I wasn't expressing myself correctly.

I was meaning why we don't have it, wasn't referring to the image, I was speaking about, maybe, a technical limitation, or wheight limitation or something like that.

This time I think i have been more clear about that :) .

(I'm curious, just that ;) )

In the RL, U will notice most time the PAF JF-17 will carry at least 2 drop tanks no matter what mission they are executing (except the airshow). So if they DO NEED the inner hardpoints, it's basically for some LARGE/HEAVY guys.

And RL airforce usually do NOT carry a full loadout onto mission, so may be small bomb on inner hardpoints is not a very big concern for real life(just guess).

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

In the RL, U will notice most time the PAF JF-17 will carry at least 2 drop tanks no matter what mission they are executing (except the airshow). So if they DO NEED the inner hardpoints, it's basically for some LARGE/HEAVY guys.

And RL airforce usually do NOT carry a full loadout onto mission, so may be small bomb on inner hardpoints is not a very big concern for real life(just guess).

Yeah probably this.

IRL you never see the "typical" DCS "kitchen sink loadout" of as many bombs as I can carry to go bomb aeroquake target X, regardless of the actual aircraft. This in a way reminds me of the F16 hysterics over being able to carry 3 mavs (DCS) vs only 2 per pylon (real world). And I'd really not want to pressure Deka to add unrealistic load-outs. IRL you plan to hit the target with quantity of ordnance X, and if you need 4 planes to carry reasonable loadouts to do it you get 4 planes for the mission, not overload 2 planes that can barely (in theory) carry the bombload.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I mean, I get the thing of overloading the plane, but, it would be almost as same as light if you load 2 MK-20 instead a single MK84 in the inner pilons (3-5), at least, I think so.

And aswell, I don't think its going to be a "Game Braker" or something like that, it just gives you a wider flexibility when atacking soft targets.

When the need to sacrifice tanks arises usually you need big bombs anyways. There’s just no racks for it in real life most likely,

If you want flexibility for soft targets, there is no weapon better then BRM-1-90

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg