DCS E/A-18G Growler

Actually, I'm working on this right now.  And it seems to be working now.  I'm not sure what's different.  I've added two more pylons so far that I simply named ONE and TWO.  I renamed the original AUX and put it at the end.  Now I'm going to see what I can attach.

*EDIT* It crashes the game on a hot start.  That's what I was doing before.  The last few times I was doing a cold start and it loads with the new pylons.  A hot start, nope.

*Second Edit* It also crashes DCS when I start the engines from a cold start.  This is odd.

I've attached the log and crash dump.

dcs.log-20220107-021853.zip dcs.log

Edited by Nightstorm

On 1/7/2022 at 9:07 AM, Nightstorm said:

Actually, I'm working on this right now.  And it seems to be working now.  I'm not sure what's different.  I've added two more pylons so far that I simply named ONE and TWO.  I renamed the original AUX and put it at the end.  Now I'm going to see what I can attach.

*EDIT* It crashes the game on a hot start.  That's what I was doing before.  The last few times I was doing a cold start and it loads with the new pylons.  A hot start, nope.

*Second Edit* It also crashes DCS when I start the engines from a cold start.  This is odd.

I've attached the log and crash dump.

dcs.log-20220107-021853.zip 237.66 kB · 2 downloads dcs.log 1.05 MB · 3 downloads

pls dont give up 🙂

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's a link in Russian posted on the previous page, but since I don't know Russian I skipped  it.

• Like 1

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Sink Rate said:

Hey guys. I just updated my open beta to the latest version last night, but it keeps crashing whenever I try to use the mod now. I uninstalled the mod and "went back" to the C, evrything works. I downloaded the mod again, installed it and dcs still crashes. Anyone else having the same issue?

dcs.20220429-185417.log 92.48 kB · 0 downloads dcs.log 92.48 kB · 0 downloads

It's the same issue as with the CJS mod that I replied to you here with.