Nevada Test and Training Range Map

It is a great map, better than the Caucasus, which is quite generic in comparison. Yeah, it is not served for free flight anymore and I don't understand why it is not even used in a mission rotation. I sure miss the AO Nevada server.

Really, the whole idea of other maps is kind of moot. ED creates one and no one uses it. (public, free flight servers.)

Maybe not very popular on public MP but it's great RL area with it's own procedures and ranges and depends on a squadron if it's used. A lot of great SP campaigns and missions is made for NTTR, Red Flag mostly.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I don't see the Nevada Test and Training Range Map used much on the MP servers so was wondering is it worth getting while its on sale?

Does anyone use it?

I used it a lot, mostly to play red flag campaigns, but after the Persian gulf release I moved to the new Map as it was more interesting to create missions for it.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 4 weeks later...

We use the NTTR map a lot for A/A and A/G Training...I'm hoping they add the two airports showing up in the textures around St George, UT. With the bombing ranges and real-world MOAs, its' awesome! We were hoping that they would have extended the map a bit farther north to include Fallon, NV, and Mt Home, ID as well as west to include China Lake.

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...