Software for Touchscreen?

Many years ago I came across a program called Touchbuddy that could be used to build custom touch screen menu's to use as game controllers for any number of video games. It seems that between then and now (when I have the money and touch screens aren't all insanely expensive) that support and development for that particular piece of software is gone.

Does anyone have any recommendations on software that can be used to build custom game controllers out of a touch screen monitor?

“If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.”

― Nick Lappos

"If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing."

― Chuck Yeager

"Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards."

― Shane Patton

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thank you. I'll look at Helios. It looks like a great option to try.

― Nick Lappos

"If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing."

― Chuck Yeager

― Shane Patton

Before I went VR I had HELIOS on a 22” touch screen. It made the game playable for me. Just having key-mapping was a nogo. Add 3 55” TVs and your set.

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Before I went VR I had HELIOS on a 22” touch screen. It made the game playable for me. Just having key-mapping was a nogo. Add 3 55” TVs and your set.

Well, I've got 3 27" monitors. I don't think the Obutto would hold 3 55" TV's. Lol.

― Nick Lappos

― Chuck Yeager

― Shane Patton