[W.I.P]ATFLIR Issues (all of a sudden)

silverdevil

honestly i can't tell you if this problem was before or after the latest patch. i seem to have lost VVSLV. i did a cleanup, a repair, deleted shader folders. its just not on the DDI OSBs.

also when i cage the ATFLIR it goes 180 (aft) instead of 0 (fore).

is this a known bug? i apologize if so. i could not find it posted anywhere.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

If you have JDAMs loaded in TOO it will create a TGT behind you which the pod will slave to, effectively breaking the pod.

Cage/Uncage isn't meant to boresight the pod, it should command the LSS to function. Forward facing the pod can be achieved by:

-Undesignating in INR to snowplough

-Double Undesignating in INR to VVSL

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

How reset the TGP to to bore-sight.?????.......ahhhhh.......problem is that VVSL only when undesignated..with S NWS...will undesignate/then VVSLV will be active?

Thanks!!

No, Not working Tpod since last update .... waitting for us... but never say in any time... team are not motivated , ED community post every report bug but seem again not working.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• ED Team
How reset the TGP to to bore-sight.?????.......ahhhhh.......problem is that VVSL only when undesignated..with S NWS...will undesignate/then VVSLV will be active?

Thanks!!

No, Not working Tpod since last update .... waitting for us... but never say in any time... team are not motivated , ED community post every report bug but seem again not working.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

While the hornet is in early access you will see changes to some systems, we have some more changes coming and wags will be doing a video to demonstrate.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

While the hornet is in early access you will see changes to some systems, we have some more changes coming and wags will be doing a video to demonstrate.

thanks

i appreciate the follow-up and i understand. until it is fixed i will just work around the issue until the depot can fix. Norfolk NAS is about 15 minutes from my home :D

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain