When is the next mudule sale?

ramtsi

Imagine a company that tells its customers not to buy now but rather wait for a 50% sale at some date, so they get less money;D

And they just had a 50% sale on almost everything, so might take some time to get a new sale.

Imagine a company that tells its customers not to buy now but rather wait for a 50% sale at some date, so they get less money;D

And they just had a 50% sale on almost everything, so might take some time to get a new sale.

Harbor Freight :lol:

I missed the sale because of some confusion on my end between Steam version and ED version. Steam sale was after the free for all was over. Somehow that was stuck in my head and after I switched to ED version, I was thinking the same thing that Sale will still be going on after free for all. Not realizing ED free for all was running longer.

Edited by Taz1004

Harbor Freight :lol:

I missed the sale because of some confusion on my end between Steam version and ED version. Steam sale was after the free for all was over. Somehow that was stuck in my head and after I switched to ED version, I was thinking the same thing that Sale will still be going on after free for all. Not realizing ED free for all was running longer.

You can still buy on steam and connect that to ED version of DCS, it will work, it doesn't work if you have Seam version of DCS and try connecting modules bought on ED site. There are rules written about that somewhere on the site so check them first.

And on your user profile you have the option to bound your steam account.

You can still buy on steam and connect that to ED version of DCS, it will work, it doesn't work if you have Seam version of DCS and try connecting modules bought on ED site. There are rules written about that somewhere on the site so check them first.

And on your user profile you have the option to bound your steam account.

Sale on steam is over too.