How to create pitching deck conditions?

obious

30kt wind, 15 turbulence and carrier speed 15kts. You can set worse conditions but I found it better to start moderately. Enjoy and practice, practice and more practice.

Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor

15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display

16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz

128GB SSD + 1TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5

Windows 10 Home 64bit

the pitching deck is WIP AFAIK

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

the pitching deck is WIP AFAIK

I was actually gonna ask about this: I distinctly remember that DCS 2.5.5 had the ships pitching and rolling. I have a video of my first UH-1H landing on a pitching Ticonderoga. The Stennis was pitching too, which made trapping interesting. But since I upgraded to DCS 2.5.6 there seems to be no pitching. I landed a Ka-50 on the Moscow cruiser the other day - bad lightning storm, huge waves. Yet the cruiser was rock solid. I guess they must've disabled pitching/rolling temporarily...

I was actually gonna ask about this: I distinctly remember that DCS 2.5.5 had the ships pitching and rolling. I have a video of my first UH-1H landing on a pitching Ticonderoga. The Stennis was pitching too, which made trapping interesting. But since I upgraded to DCS 2.5.6 there seems to be no pitching. I landed a Ka-50 on the Moscow cruiser the other day - bad lightning storm, huge waves. Yet the cruiser was rock solid. I guess they must've disabled pitching/rolling temporarily...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=275104

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/