JetSeat - UK purchasers

Hi all. I’ve got a Jetseat on order. Thing is, the tracking number has followed it doing a bit of a merry dance through Russia, until it got stated as, “Released by Customs”, or something similar on the 6th July. Since then it has gone cold and dark, with not a single update. Is this par for the course? I realise that COVID is slowing things down, but even so, it seems odd to have sat for over a week without any movement at all. Probably just me panicking, but would be interested to hear how others have fared.

Mine took “a while”

Well worth waiting for

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Mine took “a while”

Well worth waiting for

Thanks. I’m not bothered about it taking some time, just concerned that the tracking has completely stopped in a worrying fashion. This is the part that is perplexing me. Just wondered if other people had gone through that same tracking pattern.

Just wait. Could take more than a month.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

I just bought one shipped to the US, early July. It spent a week "released by customs." For the last three days it is now "preparing from shipment from Russia." So I seems to be moving through the system, albeit slowly.

Ah, thank you. It is reassuring to know that it is the norm’ then. I have no issue with a lengthy wait, in fact I expected one. It was just the sudden grinding to a halt that made me think it had fallen off the radar, and into someone’s car boot :lol:

Just give it time. I recently had to order the controller for mine and it spent from April 22 "Prepared for shipment from Russia" to June 16th Processing in the US with nothing in between. All in all, it took from April 17th to June 24th for shipping.

Hi all. I’ve got a Jetseat on order. Thing is, the tracking number has followed it doing a bit of a merry dance through Russia, until it got stated as, “Released by Customs”, or something similar on the 6th July. Since then it has gone cold and dark, with not a single update. Is this par for the course? I realise that COVID is slowing things down, but even so, it seems odd to have sat for over a week without any movement at all. Probably just me panicking, but would be interested to hear how others have fared.

I hope that you have luck,because when you have a status like released by customs you must Think about more delay time and pay taxes for a importaciones product.that is my experience.

Luck

I hope that you have luck,because when you have a status like released by customs you must Think about more delay time and pay taxes for a importaciones product.that is my experience.

Luck

Yes, there is that.

I know the WinWing F/A-18 HOTAS (JS & Throttle) attracts a customs charge of £128. I recently had to pay this.

WinWing (15lb) order left China > Japan > Belgium > Denmark > UK (Stanstead) > Delivered today, and took a grand total of 5 days from order to delivery.

SKdXrhX.png

My jetseat arrived in the UK yesterday (with a missing invoice ?) and is currently with “customs”. Kerching!

Royal Mail will no doubt send me a bill to be paid before they deliver.

Edited by =Buccaneer=
Added the missing invoice part!

SKdXrhX.png

My jetseat arrived in the UK yesterday (with a missing invoice ?) and is currently with “customs”. Kerching!

Royal Mail will no doubt send me a bill to be paid before they deliver.

I used to be a postie, and have put plenty of cards outlining customs charges to be paid through people’s letterboxes. Looks like I’ll be on the receiving end along with you soon then. Hope the shafting isn’t too severe. When did you place your order?

I used to be a postie, and have put plenty of cards outlining customs charges to be paid through people’s letterboxes. Looks like I’ll be on the receiving end along with you soon then. Hope the shafting isn’t too severe. When did you place your order?

Morning shipmate. I ordered it on the 8th July. Andre shipped it on the 9th.

Not too bad delivery times, all things considered. Hope you receive yours OK.

SKdXrhX.png

Morning shipmate. I ordered it on the 8th July. Andre shipped it on the 9th.

Not too bad delivery times, all things considered. Hope you receive yours OK.

Looks like they are having a laugh with mine then, as it was posted on the 3rd, and is still languishing in Russia. It hasn’t budged since the 6th.

Edited by bilbosmeggins
Error

I followed the link Andre emails to track the package.

I checked this morning and was suprised to see it had actually arrived in the UK.

Currently with customs. I will let you know how much the charge is.

Your good news inspired me to check my tracking again. Nope. Still sat there. In fact, it had already been sat there for 2 days when you placed your order. Alarm bells are ringing a little bit now.

Your good news inspired me to check my tracking again. Nope. Still sat there. In fact, it had already been sat there for 2 days when you placed your order. Alarm bells are ringing a little bit now.

Yes. All a bit strange. Here is the info off the Russian package tracking.

t8PzwfF.png

Is yours still showing at Khimki Customs? I would think that is where Andre's "going foreign" outbounds end up?

t8PzwfF

t8PzwfF

SKdXrhX.png

It's normal for tracking to not update up to 14 days. Even longer than that with the Covid situation. My package from France to Moscow took 48 days when usually it takes about 12. Patience.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

Pilot seat

Yes. All a bit strange. Here is the info off the Russian package tracking.

t8PzwfF.png

Is yours still showing at Khimki Customs? I would think that is where Andre's "going foreign" outbounds end up?

t8PzwfF

t8PzwfF

Yes, mine is showing as “Released by Custom House“, in Khimki on 6th July then nothing.....

It's normal for tracking to not update up to 14 days. Even longer than that with the Covid situation. My package from France to Moscow took 48 days when usually it takes about 12. Patience.

I’m not impatient, just concerned. If someone from the UK ordered a week later than me, and theirs is in the UK now, then something is a little odd. The COVID situation applies to both of our orders, not just mine.

I’m not impatient, just concerned. If someone from the UK ordered a week later than me, and theirs is in the UK now, then something is a little odd. The COVID situation applies to both of our orders, not just mine.
No, it's not. Don't worry, parcels can take different routes and encounter different snags. I order tons of stuff (I am in Moscow) and it happens pretty often. Anyways, no cause for concern just yet.

My controls & seat

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

Pilot seat

No, it's not. Don't worry, parcels can take different routes and encounter different snags. I order tons of stuff (I am in Moscow) and it happens pretty often. Anyways, no cause for concern just yet.

Okay, thanks for your reassuring words. I shall wait some more :)

Okay, thanks for your reassuring words. I shall wait some more :)
It is also normal for the tracking to lag behind the actual package by a few days.

My controls & seat

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

Pilot seat

Andre will take care of you either way. I have one that we tried to get here to the U.S. during peak of Covid-19 issues (first week of April). It shows it left Russian Customs in Mid-May and nothing since. He graciously worked on a second shipment that made it here a couple weeks ago. I'm still watching that one and if/when it arrives to return it or forward it. I know he wants to streamline the process overall.

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation