[CORRECT AS IS] AGM-84e does not work due to the datalink

Teamasian

As the title suggests, I can't get the datalink to work with the SLAM. I've followed all the directions in the tutorial as precisely as possible, but for some reason, the seeker head still displays a fuzzy picture. I am still able to see the markings indicating that the datalink is showing me the right picture, but its impossible to see anything. I am also unable to steer it, even with the correct display selected.

1434333804_BrokendatalinkwithSLAM.thumb.jpg.bdcd0dd71d1f3a88556b4dba9f6aab8e.jpg

Edited by Teamasian

That picture looks actually very good for SLAM, remember that the datalink it is using is from walleye so its not designed to be used at any great range.

As for why its not steering, remember to press and hold the TDC as you slew it.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

That picture looks actually very good for SLAM, remember that the datalink it is using is from walleye so its not designed to be used at any great range.

As for why its not steering, remember to press and hold the TDC as you slew it.

Thanks dude. I got it to work, but seeing targets other than aircraft parked in airfields are near impossible.

Thanks dude. I got it to work, but seeing targets other than aircraft parked in airfields are near impossible.

Welcome to 1970 tech.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg