ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

Hey Guys!

I have released the Updated version of the Aquitaine Class Frigate Normandie with the livery of the Aquitaine.  Page #1 #14. As always if you have any major technical issues please PM me and I will correct them. Thanks. ENJOY!! 

D651-Normandie.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Guys!

I have released the Updated version of the Aquitaine Class Frigate Normandie with the livery of the Aquitaine.  Page #1 #14. As always if you have any major technical issues please PM me and I will correct them. Thanks. ENJOY!! 

D651-Normandie.jpg

Thanks

• Like 2

Hey Guys!

I have released the Updated version of the Aquitaine Class Frigate Normandie with the livery of the Aquitaine.  Page #1 #14. As always if you have any major technical issues please PM me and I will correct it. 

D651-Normandie.jpg

Your Welcome Gogi12! 

Updating the LPD Foudre for release today! Stay Tuned! Testing in-progress!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Guys!

I have released the Updated version of the Aquitaine Class Frigate Normandie with the livery of the Aquitaine.  Page #1 #14. As always if you have any major technical issues please PM me and I will correct it. 

D651-Normandie.jpg

Your Welcome Gogi12! 

Updating the LPD Foudre for release today! Stay Tuned! Testing in-progress!!

Thanks Admiral for this nice update but just a little problem with the scum which is very rectangular and doesn't seem to match the movement of the ship  🤔😉

Scum? Please PM Me with the issue your having.

The mod I uploaded is the exact mod I'm using in the game right now? Also, I'm using OVGME which means the original mod sits within two folders. If you're not using OVGME. Please remove one of the folders and the mod will function correctly. Either way Akitaken please PM Me! Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Admiral189 said:

Hey Guys I reuploaded the Normandie so there's no issue when adding to the tech folder. The correct location to add the mod is below. Where the Xs are is your user's folder.

C:\Users\XXXX\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\mods\tech

Any plans for Italian navy version?, Is there any difference, maybe only flag, change, and name?

Hi Admiral.

I've an issue with the new Aquitaine frigate ( last open beta version)

It appears on the ME screen when I choose it ,but not in the game. There's no problem with the old version .

Please, could you have a look.

Thank you

Edited by sushy73

Hello, it does for me in Stable, while in the latest Open Beta it works fine

CPU: i7 12700K 5.0 Ghz - MB: Asus Prime Z-690P - Cooler cpu: MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2 - RAM: XPG Lancer RGB 64 Gb 6000 - GPU: ASUS Rog Strix Gaming RTX 4080 16G - SSD M2 PCi4: 1x XPG Gamming S70 1 TB -  1x MSI Spatium M480 2 TB - 1x Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB - Power: CORSAIR HX1000i - Case: COOLER MASTER H500 ARGBP - Hotas Warthog (FLC+THR)-  - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Virpil TCS Plus base+ SharKa-50 Collective Grip - Virpil Mongoost T-50 CM3 Throttle - Virpil Sharka-50 CP3 -  Virpil Alpha Constellation Alpha + Moongose T-50 CM3 base - Virpil ACE Collection Pedals -Track IR5 - Oculus Rift S -  HP Reverb G2 V2 - Monitor MSI Optix MAG322CQR WQHD 165 Hz - Windows 10 Pro - DCS: All Modules & Terrains

Hey Sushy, I think what's happening is a mod conflict. If any of you have the Aquitaine Class Frigate installed in your mod folder. Please remove it to avoid conflicts. You can delete it if you like because the Normandie has been fully upgraded and has a livery of the Aquitaine as well. Please let me know via PM if you have further issues. Thanks.

Hi Admiral, I confirm in Stable 2.8.1.34667 it appears in ME but not in game. No other mods activated (JSGME in savegame or in main).
In latest OpenBeta it works with all ship mods released up to now (and not only ships)

CPU: i7 12700K 5.0 Ghz - MB: Asus Prime Z-690P - Cooler cpu: MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2 - RAM: XPG Lancer RGB 64 Gb 6000 - GPU: ASUS Rog Strix Gaming RTX 4080 16G - SSD M2 PCi4: 1x XPG Gamming S70 1 TB -  1x MSI Spatium M480 2 TB - 1x Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB - Power: CORSAIR HX1000i - Case: COOLER MASTER H500 ARGBP - Hotas Warthog (FLC+THR)-  - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Virpil TCS Plus base+ SharKa-50 Collective Grip - Virpil Mongoost T-50 CM3 Throttle - Virpil Sharka-50 CP3 -  Virpil Alpha Constellation Alpha + Moongose T-50 CM3 base - Virpil ACE Collection Pedals -Track IR5 - Oculus Rift S -  HP Reverb G2 V2 - Monitor MSI Optix MAG322CQR WQHD 165 Hz - Windows 10 Pro - DCS: All Modules & Terrains

Hi All, the last Normandie frigate, which includes an Aquitaine livery, works fine for me, using DCS Open Beta 2.8.2.35759. 🙂 If it does appear in the ME, but not in the mission when launched, it's probably a Mod conflict. 🙁 Check the log for "ERROR" or "ALERT" messages to find out which one (well, the "ALERT" kills the game instantly...) 🤔 The last update is Mod number 14 on the first page of this thread, uploaded on March 19, called "Aquitaine FREMM" v.1.0.1. 👍 Superb Mods, many thanks Admiral 👏

Edited by toan

Hi Admiral, yes I noticed the double file. Anyway I tried 1.0.1 version but still in Stable 2.8.1.34667 it is not seen in game, only in ME in Stable. In Openbeta it works perfectly
  • Like 1

Hello Admiral,
I downloaded Normandie this evening, and I have a problem.
The ship is in the encyclopedia, I created a mission, the ship is in place, but when launching the mission, the Normandie does not appear, neither in game nor on the F10 map.

rdrw.jpg

co1a.jpg

j1nm.jpg

7vti.jpg

I am with stable version DCS V2.8.1.34667
and i installed with JGSME in :

ub1i.jpg

Edited by Pappy2

Hello Pappy2.

So for all that have downloaded the Normandie Mod and are having issues with seeing the mod in DCS. I initially uploaded the Normandie based on using the OVGME Mod Manager which means the mod is within two folders. So I re-uploaded the mod without that 2nd folder. So you can either re-download the mod or just remove the parent or top folder. That should correct your problem. Please PM me if you continue to have issues after removing the parent folder.

Also guys please replace the existing "D651_Normandie.lods.ship_wake.edm" file in the shapes folder with the below file. It corrects the Ships wake. Thanks.

Admiral189

Normandie Wake file.zip

• Like 1