CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Not sure if this...or any thread is the proper place to post this. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqIv2tc9BCI

Definitely the right thread - because that is the funniest and most cringeworthy thing I've seen all year :)

I haven't seen anyone that delusional since the whole Charlie Sheen thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

I was trying to find a post to test if my posting was working where no one would care if I posted it.... I think this is the right place :-)

Try this: Testing thread (sigs, etc.)

Fun fact: Twice after testing something I was automatically subscribed to the testing thread and was always notified when people... well, tested stuff. :doh: :D

The 'Preview Post' button, that is available after you click the 'Go Advanced' button, is surprisingly useful. Of course, the Testing thread will increase your post count. :megalol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Pranking kids is the best because they cant stroke! :D

giphy.gif

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

@Yorgun How's that funny ?

Seeing as this is the funny stuff thread... it's misspelling my name, right? That's your joke, isn't it? :music_whistling:

Maybe you'll like this one better, it's a bit less taxing. Potentially NSFW, though, so no embed.

Seeing as this is the funny stuff thread... it's misspelling my name, right? That's your joke, isn't it? :music_whistling:

Maybe you'll like this one better, it's a bit less taxing. Potentially NSFW, though, so no embed.

Sorry for misspelling ur Name ... was not intented :D

U see, that google thing is funny .. the other thing trys to but the content is too serious to be funny ;)

U see, that google thing is funny .. the other thing trys to but the content is too serious to be funny ;)

I didn't consider it appropriate to create a "Sad realities of life presented in a funny and entertaining way" thread. Plus, the thing about domesticating dogs some 15,000 years ago was pretty hilarious IMO. :D