Access to all liveries for CJTF red/blue

Avalanche110

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Major +1 for this!  My understanding was CJTF's were a catch-all for every livery, so they pull in every available livery, vehicle, and aircraft and make them assignable to Blu/Red.  It seems at the moment that it only has the aircraft's default livery, and then any you've downloaded that don't have a country written in the LUA (so it's available to all anyway).

I've not seen anything about the LUA country codes for CJTFs, but didn't think we'd need them anyway as it seems the majority of us expect the above behaviour.  If it's not fixed to be what we've interpreted them to be, can someone clarify what the actual function is?

System

Monitor: RoG SWIFT PG349Q | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | CPU: Intel Core i7-3970X | RAM: 16GB Corsair CMT8GX3M2B2133C9 | GPU: RoG STRIX GeForce 1080Ti | SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB | HDD: 2x 1TB WD 10k Velociraptor (RAID0)

Modules

DCS World: | BS2 | A10C | CA | UH1 | Mi8 | FC3 | HT1 | L39 | SA342 | F5E | M2K | NTTR | AJS37 | AV8B | F18 | PG | C101 | F16 | SC | A4E | MB339 | Falcon 4: BMS | FSX:SE