No 1st april jokes!!!

hreich

There was a thread "BS release date!!" but deleted in short time by someone... :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C2D E4500@3GHz + Scythe Katana , 2GB/800, GF9600GT@720 (GV-NX96T512HP), Cyborg Evo, Freetrack (2.2), Samsung 20" @1680x1050, Fortron BSII 400W (peak 430W), Win7 HP x64

A little late Paril O'Fol

This was my April Fools at GameTrailers.

Buy Buy Firefox

BOSTON (Reuters) - Just as a new version of Mozilla's popular Firefox Web browser was ready for download with improved security and memory use, however a hostile takeover bid has been tabled by no other than the Microsoft Corp's who as we all know have the dominant Internet Explorer.

Microsoft head of acquisitions Paril Ofol' said that it was time to test the waters, the first tentative offer placed on the table we hear was 80Billion GTD. This would give Mozilla's owners and shareholders a massive payout and exclusive rights to goods on the market place.

Microsoft_Head_Office2.jpg

Microsoft HQ

The program's creators told Reuters on Thursday that the privately-held company's trial version of Firefox 3 browser is ready for the masses to use after months of development.

This will be a huge disappointment to many loyal Firefox users to have to move back to the Microsoft stable.

?m=02&d=20080320&t=2&i=3600562&w=192&r=2008-03-20T193623Z_01_N20412665_RTRUKOP_0_PICTURE0

Until now, the company has discouraged average Internet users from moving to Firefox , but now they intend just to buy them and make them disappear.

"In many ways it (Firefox 3) is much more stable than anything else out there," Mozilla Corp Vice President of Engineering Mike Schroepfer said in an interview, but now that technology will be used in the new IE browser.

Key rivals to Firefox where the market leader Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Apple Inc's Safari browser.

Engineers at Mozilla had been putting the finishing touches on the software and hoped to release the final version of Firefox 3 by the end of June, Schroepfer said, but now that work may never be finished.

Mozilla had been in a battle with Microsoft, which unveiled an experimental version of its Internet Explorer 8 in Las Vegas earlier this month and is looking to expand its presence on the Web through its bid to acquire Yahoo Inc. now that battle is over should this merger go through.

firefox-open-standards.jpg

R.I.P. Firefox . R.I.P.

http://gamerztheatregas.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=viewblog&id=274325]