DCS Su-30MK MOD

21 minutes ago, Yukikaze_B03 said:

cool! where can I download the Tejas mod?

It's a Private MOD, The GOLDEN AXE in the VIDEO, and it's yet public

-----------------------------

Digital_Combat_Simulator_Black_Shark_Scrimage3.jpg?width=868&height=488

DCS 2.7 push the Simulation to Reality awesome screen from the COMMUNITY

Edited by freebirddz

MOD Logo - 100.png

I encountered the following problems when installing this mod:
When I put the entry.lua file into the SU-30MK_SFM folder, my DCS no longer starts normally. After clicking login, the DCS program automatically exits and no longer runs the game. When I placed entry.lua outside the folder, the game started normally, but there was no Su-30 mod to choose in the editor.
How can I solve this problem?

4 hours ago, Yukikaze_B03 said:

I encountered the following problems when installing this mod:
When I put the entry.lua file into the SU-30MK_SFM folder, my DCS no longer starts normally. After clicking login, the DCS program automatically exits and no longer runs the game. When I placed entry.lua outside the folder, the game started normally, but there was no Su-30 mod to choose in the editor.
How can I solve this problem?

Can be an Other MOD interaction, Try to run the MOD alone in the Mods folder.

And you can join Discord for more Help.

MOD Logo - 100.png

1 hour ago, freebirddz said:

Can be an Other MOD interaction, Try to run the MOD alone in the Mods folder.

And you can join Discord for more Help.

Thanks! I found the problem is Cubanace's Su-57 mod. When I delete it, the Su-30 mod worked.

btw, What is the name of your discord channel?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freebirddz said:

Some early WIP shots of the external model.

This one focuses on height detail(from screws/rivets/partitions).

Everything is subject to change btw

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/840906803310231572/841600415585402900/14.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/840906803310231572/841600388012310548/13.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839204869533335582/840895373806796800/9.png

Looks Fantastic

Edited by mechanick29
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, CrazedPilot said:

How do I get afterburners to work on the MKI? I have the throttle all the way up, and I've tried going from idle to full multiple times, but the afterburner just won't turn on.

It should afterburn at 109% RPM.

Edited by mechanick29
spelling
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, patpatpowercat said:

Any chance of getting this mod to show up as a "30" like the default Su-30 on the RWR? Right now it shows up as a U on western RWRs. 

Unfortunately is not possible for now, the RWR list is Code related, ether  in DCS root folder or Module RWR system ! mostly need extra code in DCS Root folder.

MOD Logo - 100.png

Will J-16 update its modeling in the foreseeable future? It is hoped that it can have the correct WS-10 Tai-Hang engine used in the J-16, and can launch air-to-ground weapons made in China such as the LS-6, and carry a sighting pod made in China. Some weapons have been added to DCS World by Deka Ironwork, so can they be directly matched to J-16?

It is worth noting that WS-10 has as many as 7 different variants, suitable for many fighters from J-10 to J-20. For J-16, there are two types of WS-10 for it.

WS-10 nozzle

WS-10 nozzle

J-16 Cockpit

J-16 HDD

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Yukikaze_B03 said:

Will J-16 update its modeling in the foreseeable future? It is hoped that it can have the correct WS-10 Tai-Hang engine used in the J-16, and can launch air-to-ground weapons made in China such as the LS-6, and carry a sighting pod made in China. Some weapons have been added to DCS World by Deka Ironwork, so can they be directly matched to J-16?

It is worth noting that WS-10 has as many as 7 different variants, suitable for many fighters from J-10 to J-20. For J-16, there are two types of WS-10 for it.

WS-10 nozzle

WS-10 nozzle

J-16 Cockpit

J-16 HDD

Hello, for sure each Flanker Variant will have it's specification, we working on base MODEL and Template, then go for specifications.

The Main project is about MKI and M2 variants, if any 3D assets is available that will accelerate the work.

MOD Logo - 100.png

5 hours ago, FloggerMan said:

Hi I cannot control Su-30SM and other Su-30 ? there is some special route to start control etc ? or maybe some DCS module is necessary ?

Hi, FC3 is Needed at least Su33 for AA variant, you can try the Su-30m

if you don't own those module you will have an Air to Air variant so you can't play. Check few post before how to change Module dependent in Entry.lua file.

Good luck

MOD Logo - 100.png

On 5/2/2021 at 6:22 PM, freebirddz said:

Cockpit still WIP

Awwwsome  🙂  ... when we see this mod .. can't wait ....

and how to fire BraMos Ashp Missle ?

Edited by Battleaxes
question