DCS Su-30MK MOD

On 1/4/2024 at 1:06 AM, EA-18G_BlockII said:

Sorry for your disappointment in external model. I created this model in 2009 or 10 with best available drawings and pictures. These guys have worked very hard to make it into such a nice mod. No one pointed out inaccuracies when the model was WIP because I released it for FC2 and in game Su-30 model was horrendous. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, apelsin44ek said:

Hello, I have met a strange pilot position in VR: pilot is sitting on a stick, not in chair. Is it commonly known bug or it is something on my side?

I observe the same issue.

I am very impressed with the Su-30, it is wonderful, congratulations and I admire the amount of work put into it.
@combatace, please take criticism constructively, just to make it become even better. I think this is the only purpose behind the comments that are made.

Edited by rafalg78

2 hours ago, apelsin44ek said:

Hello, I have met a strange pilot position in VR: pilot is sitting on a stick, not in chair. Is it commonly known bug or it is something on my side?

hi man, try to use this view files, need to be in Entry folder of the MOD

views.zip

• Like 2

MOD Logo - 100.png

1 час назад, rafalg78 сказал:

I am very impressed with the Su-30, it is wonderful, congratulations and I admire the amount of work put into it.
@combatace, please take criticism constructively, just to make it become even better. I think this is the only purpose behind the comments that are made.

Agree. We are one big QA team (from users' side). So go on, you are doing it very well)

2 minutes ago, RaptorFighter said:

Acceleration from 600 to 1100 at an altitude of 2000 m with a 50% fuel reserve without suspension - 26 seconds. This is no good!

Hi Comrade, if you have the real and the good numbers please join our DISCORD and you welcome as Tester and Contributor, that will help very much.

• Like 3

MOD Logo - 100.png

20 hours ago, freebirddz said:

Hi Comrade, if you have the real and the good numbers please join our DISCORD and you welcome as Tester and Contributor, that will help very much.

Hello, FreeBirddz. I don't like the discord format. I feel more comfortable here. And I'm not a tester, but a user. I can also improve or redo some things for myself. But you encrypted the key files in the latest version of the mod and now the plane accelerates too slowly. In reality, acceleration from 600 to 1100 at this altitude with 1/2 fuel with empty suspensions should take approximately 16 - 18 seconds, no more. In order not to be unfounded: here is a link (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Су-35#Тактико-технические_характеристики) to the acceleration time at an altitude of 1000 m for the Su-35. I think that the double canopy has a little more drag and therefore the acceleration time of the Su-30SM will increase by a couple of seconds under the same conditions. And at an altitude of 2000 m, acceleration will be faster than at an altitude of 1000 m.

Edited by RaptorFighter
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, rafalg78 said:

I just replied because I donated the model to makers of the mod long ago and they were busy working on its textures and cockpit and the whole mod. I dont know what is their plan on updating the errors as it will require a lot of work and we haven't actually collaborated with this mod. As I said I just donated the model almost a decade ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you Combatace and team for this incredible mod and the time, love and effort that went  into this !!!

I deleted the whole Old version and will Do a total new install once back from holiday .

Edit : tested the mod today and its just stunning !!  

Edited by JABO2009
  • Like 3

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

On 1/6/2024 at 11:20 AM, JABO2009 said:

Thank you Combatace and team for this incredible mod and the time, love and effort that went  into this !!!

I deleted the whole Old version and will Do a total new install once back from holiday .

Edit : tested the mod today and its just stunning !!  

I got the credit when I released Su-30 more than a decade ago. The credit of this mode completely goes to Freebirddz and team.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, combatace said:

I got the credit when I released Su-30 more than a decade ago. The credit of this mode completely goes to Freebirddz and team.

Thank you very much, also without your generous donate, their will not be Freebird and it's TEAM 🙂.

Edited by freebirddz
  • Like 3

MOD Logo - 100.png

В 03.01.2024 в 15:37, freebirddz сказал:

Very good. But in what units is the interval between salvoes - sequence (SI) and within salvos – burst (BI) measured? For example, I want to dispense 3 times of 8 Chaff/Flare, between series - 5 seconds, inside the eight - 0.2 seconds. I'm installing SQ=3, SI=5, BQ=8, BI=0.2, but it doesn't work. What's wrong?

2 hours ago, ВитаLiy said:

Very good. But in what units is the interval between salvoes - sequence (SI) and within salvos – burst (BI) measured? For example, I want to dispense 3 times of 8 Chaff/Flare, between series - 5 seconds, inside the eight - 0.2 seconds. I'm installing SQ=3, SI=5, BQ=8, BI=0.2, but it doesn't work. What's wrong?

should be 0.2 sec, but need to check

MOD Logo - 100.png

В 10.01.2024 в 17:55, freebirddz сказал:

should be 0.2 sec, but need to check

If I press the start dispense button, it shoots first three times in 8 burst intervals of 0.2 sec, each sequence interval is an incomprehensible time, and then continues to dispense again if I don't press stop dispense button. Mode “Semi”. Works “almost” correctly, but not as expected.

Your work really deserves the deepest respect.

8 hours ago, domq29 said:

Any future plans to make this multirole? Would be amazing to run a SEAD/DEAD mission with AA threats.

Fantastic mod by the way!! Highly ambitious and a blast.

If we find any possibility to make it, yeah with big pleasure

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

• ED Team

This is fix if you have missing sound for tanks and you are using this mode.

Extract and replace it here:

\Mods\aircraft\Su-30_EFM_V2.7.42b\Sounds

More info here:

Please add this fix in next update.

Sounders.zip

• Thanks 1

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro