DCS Su-30MK MOD

Hi Folks, just came across this excellent looking mod!

Questions: does it come with a custom flight model or is it basically a Flaming Cliffs Su-27/33 game stats wise? And does it come With a custom cockpit or does it use the FC Su Cockpit?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work 

1 hour ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Hi Folks, just came across this excellent looking mod!

Questions: does it come with a custom flight model or is it basically a Flaming Cliffs Su-27/33 game stats wise? And does it come With a custom cockpit or does it use the FC Su Cockpit?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work 

For now just SFM, Work in Progress for EFM / ASM for best Flanker  Experience

• Thanks 2

MOD Logo - 100.png

Hi all,

I just read through all of the posts looking for an answer to this, and I apologize if this is a dumb question, but where do I put the entry.lua file? It's the first mod I've seen with that file being outside the mod folder..

Thanks,

Nick

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2021 at 2:01 PM, freebirddz said:

hello,

should have this kind of folder structure, is no folder exist create them

C:\Users\ -------- \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Su-30MK_SFM\

Gotcha there, very familiar with where to put the mod folder, but you have an entry.lua included outside of the S-30MK-SFM folder, what do I do with that?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, nick_thain said:

Gotcha there, very familiar with where to put the mod folder, but you have an entry.lua included outside of the S-30MK-SFM folder, what do I do with that?

entry.lua must be inside, perhaps error when compressing !

MOD Logo - 100.png

56 minutes ago, HellDragon said:

Hello everyone. I downloaded and installed this mod. But when loading a mission in the editor, it says "requires the module su-30mk by freebird, vaaf"! Someone can tell you how to fix this. I cannot find this module.

create new mission don't use quick one 😛 that's old mission files not yet updated

MOD Logo - 100.png

42 minutes ago, HellDragon said:

When you create a new mission, it is not in the aircraft selection list. I tried many options. But of all the mods on the google drive, only "Su-30 1.6" works. But the game does not work stably, it often freezes.

Need  to respect the folder structure, all zip must got in Su-30MK_SFM folder

C:\Users\ -------- \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Su-30MK_SFM\

the entry.lua must be inside the last folder

MOD Logo - 100.png

Why do we have to go to the discord friend? Why can't it be discussed here? Because I see that you answer everyone here, so why go to the discord? Or is it that the questions asked here are different from those asked in Discord? I ask myself, maybe passing for stupid.

54 minutes ago, sanc2775 said:

Why do we have to go to the discord friend? Why can't it be discussed here? Because I see that you answer everyone here, so why go to the discord? Or is it that the questions asked here are different from those asked in Discord? I ask myself, maybe passing for stupid.

You welcome any where 🙂

MOD Logo - 100.png

42 minutes ago, pepin1234 said:

I will be so happy with a FC3 level, as full simulation will be almost impossible. A good flight model and I will say we can have a moving map in one MFD. probably a ground radar mode. 

the FC3 is used just for to have weapons  and sensors, since some of them can be done at actual time, we can have Moving map, ground terrain radar can be possible, target and designation is not for actual time.

• Like 2

MOD Logo - 100.png

19 hours ago, freebirddz said:

the FC3 is used just for to have weapons  and sensors, since some of them can be done at actual time, we can have Moving map, ground terrain radar can be possible, target and designation is not for actual time.

So the way i understand it is that the moving map and ground radar aren't "real time" is because they are based on information that can be loaded? But target aquisition can't be loaded in the files so it's impossible without the SDK?

for actual time, the community knowledge is very limited on how to custom build sensors and weapons, all that is behind SDK.

we could build simple custom systems, but always FC3 is needed in some way, because it's the only system we can inherit without DCS Dll (SDK)

the MAP and Terrain Radar are real time, I think there is a Simple MFD since years to show that concept, that mater is how to use them to get targets or SPI on them, because of the said reason.

Also to build multi role / multi crew capability, not possible when using FC3 avionics, that's why people do add multiple variant of the aircraft Grippen for example.

• Like 2

MOD Logo - 100.png