DCS Su-30MK MOD

Hi all. 

So, first of all AWESOME MOD!

Been fyin' it for 1 day now and man its good!

I've got a problem btw :  RWR does not work, I mean, I dont hear any sound.

I've checked if the switch is  on and its actually on so really I dont know what the problem is.

Thanks! 

49 minutes ago, BlackFalco said:

Hi all. 

So, first of all AWESOME MOD!

Been fyin' it for 1 day now and man its good!

I've got a problem btw :  RWR does not work, I mean, I dont hear any sound.

I've checked if the switch is  on and its actually on so really I dont know what the problem is.

Thanks! 

Hello, known issue fix in progress, apologies.

MOD Logo - 100.png

AWESOME MOD!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much for making this Mod! The Su-30MKM Malaysian Airforce is my favorite version, It's sweet looking! Keep up the great work! 

Su-30#4.jpg

Edited by Dreams
Wording
  • Like 4

On 2/19/2024 at 5:59 AM, freebirddz said:

there are some argument value in the livery lua file maybe some arg need adjustment

Hi,

After flying the Flanker for a while I noticed the same issue with the pilots head missing after some time. Is there anyway to correct this in a future update? I'm really not sure how to fix it. The problem is present in the Malaysian variant as well.    

33 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Hi,

After flying the Flanker for a while I noticed the same issue with the pilots head missing after some time. Is there anyway to correct this in a future update? I'm really not sure how to fix it. The problem is present in the Malaysian variant as well.    

hi, will be fixed in coming update : until then you can use this hotfix : https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1oZY_JyfuKd3p9EiGz6OP1l3UwUiUl0jO

download and replace any asked

Have fun

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

49 minutes ago, theropod said:

After applying the hotfix, I cannot use the plane. Despite I select as user aircraft, It flies on its own as ai

fixed for both issue above, download again and apply patch

MOD Logo - 100.png

2 hours ago, freebirddz said:

fixed for both issue above, download again and apply patch

Thank you so much for all your hard work and making the Su-30 Mod so Awesome!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2024 at 4:42 PM, impreza said:

Hi all. Possible confict with gripen?

I dont see any radar missiles and AG missiles in the plane. Are there any confict with other mods?. Any possible solutions. (I dont have su35 mod) 

Same problem

• Like 1

I don't have JAS39 mod. The problem appeared only with the latest beta, which I like very much because the plane became more stable during landings etc. With earlier betas all weapons were seen, now just a few of them.

23 hours ago, Havoc86 said:

I don't have JAS39 mod. The problem appeared only with the latest beta, which I like very much because the plane became more stable during landings etc. With earlier betas all weapons were seen, now just a few of them.

if you can join our Discord and ask their we'll be happy to help.

MOD Logo - 100.png

I deleted Su-35 and Su-57 mods, but the weapons problem is not connected with them. I also checked previous beta V2.7.42b and all weapons from this mod are seen in ME and work properly in the previous beta.

Here is what I'm talking about (see screenshot). When choosing weapons from this mod (KAB-500S, KH-58MK2 etc.) in the latest beta, none of them are seen in ME, except KH-38MLE. This one is seen in ME and operate properly in game. All others just show their pylons and that's all. Vanilla ED weapons are seen in ME and work OK in both betas.

34.jpg

Edited by Havoc86

3 minutes ago, EA-18G_BlockII said:

@freebirddz question, i saw many people said the Su-30 model has some  inaccuracies, especially the vertical stabs are too small? will the model get a facelift in the future?

hi, the Model was originally design on Su30M based, the VStab were bigger the MKI variants, but that was fixed in the last update

On 4/4/2024 at 11:49 PM, Havoc86 said:

I deleted Su-35 and Su-57 mods, but the weapons problem is not connected with them. I also checked previous beta V2.7.42b and all weapons from this mod are seen in ME and work properly in the previous beta.

Here is what I'm talking about (see screenshot). When choosing weapons from this mod (KAB-500S, KH-58MK2 etc.) in the latest beta, none of them are seen in ME, except KH-38MLE. This one is seen in ME and operate properly in game. All others just show their pylons and that's all. Vanilla ED weapons are seen in ME and work OK in both betas.

34.jpg

can be also JAS39 bug !

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

Hello! For some reason RPM pointer is at 0, engines are running though. During start procedure pointer was moving but then I found it in the original position (at zero). I haven't any other mods. It looks the same for right and left engine pointers

I have last version of mod