State of Jeff?

VC

There was a thread some time ago with an list of outstanding work on the JF-17 but I can't find it now. I know there are still a few issues floating around in bug reports, and some things that depend on ED (e.g. ground radar). But it must be very close to fully complete. Do we have an up to date list of things still WIP?

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4

AG radar is currently really broken. EXP/DBS1/DBS2 dont work at all (the "dead" area ahead of aircraft because of how doppler beam sharpening works, blocks the middle of the screen regardless of angle).

there are still AA radar issues like TWS tracks instantly changing direction regardless of radar scans.

Edited by dorianR666

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

Don't forget ground rendering bug for data link cruise missile, but I guess this one is on ED and not Deka. Still, trying to do A/G at night is a nightmare because the contrast/gain/level contrast for D/L targeting is so damn coarse that literally a single click can swap the polarity from black to white so no night attacking for now.

Intel Core i5 2500K, 12.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3, Z68X-UD3-B3, GTX 1080 (ZOTAC International), SSD 850 EVO

The equivalent of the Hornet's FPAS page is still missing. I would really like to see that implemented soon. Recently, I have flown the hell out of my Jeff and this system would be pretty handy as there is no indication for fuel flow. The Jeff is a little bit thirsty. Otherwise, apart from the few issues mentioned above, I think the JF-17 is more or less complete and working.

Edited by Tango3B

We also still have the IFF/DL bug where picking up contacts on your radar will override any existing IFF/DL info you have on it for both the radar and HSD pages.

It has been said that it will be fixed in the future, because that was related with the Radar Code