all bombs

colubridae

Is it possible to drop all dumb bombs with one press. i.e. all at the same time with no ripple spread?

if so how, please.

:)

Closest you can get would be to selective jettison with armed fuses - it will still release them with slight separation.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

• 3 weeks later...
my F18 turned into metallic confetti attempting this. beware. although i am sure it was spectacular from the vantage point of the target.

:megalol: I've been there as well.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I'm not sure why you would want to do that as the bombs have a chance of colliding on the flight path and considering the target size, you would reduce your chance to hit something, you need minimum separation/interval to ensure that you "bracket" your target. And add to that, 4xmk82 don't equal 1xmk84

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

Doing this doesn’t make sense, they would interact with each other on ejection .. hence why the delay between release of each munition. What are you trying to achieve here?

I actually had this happening to me in the F18... two bombs released bumped into eachother and exploded midair. It's a shame I didn't save the track.