Damage model.

Canada

I posted this question in the Q&A thread a long time ago, but it wasn't answered :(.

Anyways, can someone of authority tell us if there will be a producers note, or other pre-release video, about the damage model ? I kind of can't wait to see the Ka-50 being demolished in various ways. Don't worry, I can't wait to fly normally, too.

I apologize if this offends people a bit but I have found something that could compensate for my destructive taste:

Thank you.

Helicopters fly.

Perhaps if there is time. There are however several notes that I plan that have a higher priority: sensors, weapons (two part), data link, defensive systems, and mission editor.

Of course, take all the time needed, I just wanted to know.

Thanks.

Helicopters fly.

Also, this might interest you. If you haven't seen it already, here's a pic of the damage Ka-50 on the main DCS website

...I joined the forum 8 months ago, and have since read at least twice every phrase written on it.:D But I appreciate you taking good care of members. BTW, i'd bet 100 $ that this image is a render. Is it ?

Helicopters fly.

Hey, pictures of DCS I've never seen !!! We can see the mission editor (scroll down):

http://www.lockontr.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1&limit=8&limitstart=56

Please note, those screenshots are from a months old beta and taken with low-end graphics settings.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules