New Movie . . .

VapoR

Seems it is not uploaded yet, something like 23K downloaded... Guess we must wait

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

it's page scripts problems, devs are already notified.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

when you get a chance to watch it wait till the end and watch the ejection.

They have enhanced it. WOW looks great and it is a great video.

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yea, to be sure. I bet it was fun while it lasted. But that deacceleration trauma at the end when he impacted the ground turned out the lights for sure. Now that we are on the subject, I know that the U.S. aircraft's ejection seats are fitted gyros that automatically right the seat in an ejection, does the Russian aircraft have such a system. That sequence reminds me of an unfortunate A-10 pilot when I was stationed at Shaw AFB in S.C. He was on the gunnery range and somehow got too low and couldn't pull out before hitting he trees, so he ejected. But it sent him straight into the trees he was attempting to avoid.

The RUssian ejection seats are pretty much on par with the US ones AFAIK.

You can see this if you see the low-altitude demo of an Su-30 (I forget at which airshow) which stalled during a maneuver and the pilots -almost- pulled it out in time, but it dragged the tail on the ground. It flew up some 100' more, the engines caught on fire, no longer producing thrust. it was in what looked like a 90 deg bank at that point, the pilots ejected and they were fine.

The Sue smashed intot he ground and turned into a fireball.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The Su-30 incident is a bit different because the plane is close to stationary when they eject, so there is not much momentum carrying them towards any nasty hard objects like the Earth.

Realplayer video here http://www.simradar.com/Feature/Misc_Videos/Accidents/

Along with a few others that are worth checking out (or seeing again).

Modern ejection seats are amazing works of engineering and are capable of some astonishing things, but they have their limits...

Was cool to see the new rocket motor sequence, even if it was just a 1/3rd of a second. :D