Time to Go line missing in HUD?

press

Came on to here to look to see if this was posted. My flight including myself all noticed this last night. We no longer have the time to waypoint post yesterday's patch.

Intel i7 8700K @ 4.8Ghz, Asus RoG Maximus X Formula, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, EVGA Geforce 2080 Super, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 M.2, 500GB Samsung Pro 860 SSD.

TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Acer 23" x2, Oculus Rift S, FSSB3 Lighting

Thanks for the track. just came to check on this, as I didn't see it in the patch notes for today. This is a pretty huge deal. We can't accurately predict when we will make it to a given stpt, which makes it hard to make push times when flying. I see it in both SP and MP, so this should be easily reproducible. even without a trk file.

Intel i7 8700K @ 4.8Ghz, Asus RoG Maximus X Formula, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, EVGA Geforce 2080 Super, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 M.2, 500GB Samsung Pro 860 SSD.

TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Acer 23" x2, Oculus Rift S, FSSB3 Lighting

After the 2.5.6.59625 update I'm no longer seeing the "Time to Go" (TTG) line in the HUD on the Viper? There is a blank line between the slant range and distance/steerpoint lines where the TTG used to be. See the attached screen shot of the HUD taken right after starting "free flight" from the F-16 instant action on the Caucasus map, avionics are in NAV master mode.

Flipping through steerpoints with the DED updates the distance/steerpoint info on the HUD and moves the highlighted steerpoint in the HSD MFD page, the TTG line remains blank.

The TTG does appear up in A-G master mode with the appropriate weapon set up (e.g., MK-82 with CCRP).

Not sure if I'm missing something in setup or what?

Thanks,

tw

HUD.JPG

"Raven" | 667th Black Knights / 51st VFW

Yes I have this issue too, like you said if you switch to AG mode CCRP I can see the time  but not in NAV mode anymore.

Edit: for clarity this is cold and dark start with stores heading alignment showing /10. No other issues with steerpoints.

Edited by danny875
Alignment

• ED Team

I will ask the team if anything has changed and let you all know. 

thanks 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Just checking to make sure that these two items are the same?