GV5Js Datacard Generator

raus

On 4/9/2023 at 8:21 PM, raus said:

I will have a look into alternate layouts, as I‘ve always been testing at 2K resolution. I think, in the meantime, you could seitch into single pane mode (only 1 datacard visible), and it would free up space. But I will check

Still having the same issue with the new version (i assume because you are using a 2K resolution)

null

image.png

Lock-On Greece / DCS World Greece http://lockon-greece.forumotion.net/

🇬🇷 1st Hellinic Virtual Squadron for Flaming Cliffs & DCS World
~ Flying since 2008 ~

13 hours ago, Spanker79 said:

Still having the same issue with the new version (i assume because you are using a 2K resolution)

Yeah, sorry about that... I did some quick tests, but I will need to think soewhat longer about a possible solution. No quick fix yet. I will, anyway let you know if I find something, or maybe even sending out a test version to try out at a different resolution 😉

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Tomtomlelou said:

Hey, i got a problem i can't dowanload the sofwtfare 😕 can u upload a link or something ? thanks in advance 🙂

You mean you can't download the update from the SW itself? Or you do not have it installed at all? In case you don't have it, you can use the link provided a couple posts above and then update. If the problem is with the updates themselves, then I will look into it, and provide a link to download the latest version, but that will have to wait till I get home in the evening...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scottd5800 said:

Hi , looks like a awesome program, but I keep on getting errors , using  DCS liberation, please see below.. Thanks

image.png

Send me the .miz if you can, please. I will have a look and trace down the error. But remember to first save the .miz in the DCS Mission editor, as the format used by liberation is not quite the same, and produces some errors, if you try to open it before saving it once from DCS...

3 hours ago, Scottd5800 said:

Hi, Got it to work by saving it first, like you recommended, but now when I try to export cards , I get this..... Thanks for your help and this awesome program!

image.png

I'll have to experiment, but I guess those flight names with slashes "FRONT LINE GUDAUTA/SOCHI-ADLER CAS" are causing some issues... 

As a quick workaround, I'd suggest you to use the custom flight names option in Liberation to name your flights to something simpler (Hornet1, Viper2... are known to work 😉 )

Thanks, simpler named flights work! Thank you! How do you rename , for example  "FRONT LINE GUDAUTA/SOCHI-ADLER CAS"? I see in liberation, custom name, but it not an option to change on AI generate missions? Be cool if you could . Awesome program, Thanks for making it!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I've just considered the fonts option. Maybe I will add a couple alternative fonts, but it won't be immediate as I have to proof each font, plus make sure they don't require any licensing. I might come up with a solution in an upcoming update, but currently swamped in RL work, and no chance to go checking alignment of a new font... so will have to wait, still.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 6:52 AM, raus said:

…  thought it would be worth sharing.

great tool, I just became aware of it … thank you so much for sharing it. 🙏

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...