On Mid Compression Bypass Circuit

SuperSan

2 hours ago, Sandman1330 said:

...you are now in a head on situation - against a tank of a jet with an invulnerable pilot. 

don't aim for the pilot then, aim for the wing. it's no f15, one wing gone and it's dead

and yes, same, let's not go OT here. 

Edited by Elliot
removing profanity
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fat creason said:

Every time someone asks about the MCB circuit breaker this chance will increase another 300% :devil_2:

also, question (not about the breaker) 

I thought you said you weren't going to work on it, did you change your mind or did you let your intrusive thoughts win on watching the world burn (i'd find it fun too ngl) 

This was literally a one character change, which seemed worth doing for all the people who try to use this as a BFM exploit (aka nearly everyone who asks about it). Spending a total of 3 seconds on code changes relevant to this topic is about as much as it deserves.

Edited by fat creason
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Systems Engineer & FM Modeler

Heatblur Simulations

24 minutes ago, fat creason said:

This was literally a one character change, which seemed worth doing for all the people who try to use this as a BFM exploit (aka nearly everyone who asks about it). Spending a total of 3 seconds on code changes relevant to this topic is about as much as it deserves.

fair enough

Ghost of Snort disapproves 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Pulling that breaker should send the taskkill dcs and then dcs_updater uninstall heatblur_F14 command.

• Like 4

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

On 7/11/2023 at 7:46 PM, draconus said:

Yeah, any acceleration and vertical and they should be toast, right?

Would be much more fun, if they would get stuck asymmetrically... I am quite sure that would discourage people from abusing the flaps in no time.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cepheus76 said:

Would be much more fun, if they would get stuck asymmetrically... I am quite sure that would discourage people from abusing the flaps in no time.

This is the plan :devil_2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Systems Engineer & FM Modeler

Heatblur Simulations

11 hours ago, Cepheus76 said:

Would be much more fun, if they would get stuck asymmetrically...

They sometimes do, it's implemented too.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria