Help with the wife

herig2

Married 40 odd years. Gaming and Fun v Wife and Occasional sex with a 60 year old woman. No dilema, get rid of wife and buy new super PC with whatever is left, it worked for me.

Must be an age thing - the older I get in years the more my mental age regresses.

• Like 1

She's a native Ukraininan...Her name is Natasha...

Take my hand, mate :). My wife is Ukrainian too. And her name is Natasha. She doesn’t speak Ukrainian language because she was born in Crimea (Russian-speaking zone of Ukraine), but she has beauty and type of mind of Ukrainian girls :thumbup:.

:beer:

I forgot to say in last message. It is necessary to know when to stop. If you will sit at the monitor round the clock (or all your free time) nobody can be a good wife. Our girls, fiancees and wives need attention. Nothing whatever of entertainments can't replace you :smilewink:.

• Like 2

I wonder what happened to herig2 ...

blowup.gif

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Thanks for all your ideas. I have to try some of them. Yesterday we had some storms come through, power went off ( no computer ). Now I have a lot of clean up to do, Tree limbs came down and mud in the driveway. On top of that its my first day back to work, been on vacation.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]