Dr. Mitsos

Most wanted DCS airplane...  

1346 members have voted

1. 1. Most wanted DCS airplane...

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the jaguar is a ground attack plane, and the F-18 fits the communities multi-role requests.

we have no say in whats next....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I've been saying it for years. DCS: C-130. Dogfighting in a C130 against a Tu-95, pulling off barrel rolls at 10 knots, flying back to base and drop of the supplies. Interactive cockpit and interior including bathroom breaks, volleyball games and headsets.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Good luck going taking down a Black Shark with those Vickers!

Dive from above, then a well timed grenade lobbed from the cockpit ....

Asus P8Z68 V-Pro/Gen3, Intel i5 2500K @4.5, 8GB DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, TrackIR 5.

For that we use the patented Avatar take-down manouver. We leap out the cockpit after merging, run across the surface of the A10, drop the nades into the engines, then leap off the back and into the camel's seat again.

(Well, since we're in fantasy land, nobody stipulated there had to be limits!)

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

And that's just about taking down a KA-50. Try taking down a A-10C. :thumbup:

Then it's the Webley Revolver methord...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

How is a bomb truck more interesting than a multi-role carrier based fighter?

And the GR9a isnt a multirole carrier based fighter? Throw in the Sea Harrier and you have everything you ever wanted. Hows a typical multi-role fighter more interesting than the only operational VTOL aircraft, ever ;)

*cough* A target pretending to be multi-role, uhuh ;)

And the GR9a isnt a multirole carrier based fighter? Throw in the Sea Harrier and you have everything you ever wanted. Hows a typical multi-role fighter more interesting than the only operational VTOL aircraft, ever ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ask the Yanks how they do in dogfights on the ACMI ranges against 'multi-role targets' ;)

'I got him Goose, , got him locked, got good tone......holy S**T..he slammed the brakes and we flew right by...'

'Sorry old chap, I do believe we call that a VIF!'

Edited by robmlufc

Ask what happened to them after they tried it once ... they started getting peeled like grapes.

Ask the Yanks how they do in dogfights on the ACMI ranges against 'multi-role targets' ;)

'I got him Goose, , got him locked, got good tone......holy S**T..he slammed the brakes and we flew right by...'

'Sorry old chap, I do believe we call that a VIF!'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I believe you will find that they were asked to stop either making the exercise unsafe (as taking them out may require bubble violations) or due to committing virtual suicide since speed=life, assuming they were asked at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Harrier or Eurofighter, but whats become of the planned AH64 Apache with multiplayer coop? I want that more than anything and had hoped we'd get that after the DCS A10.

i7 930@ 3.8GHz, Corsair H50-1, Asus P6X58D-E, 6gb Patriot Ram, ATI 5850 1 Gb, Antec 300, F3 1GB HDD, Corsair 24" Dell 2408WFP.

Saitek X52 Pro+Rudder, TrackIR4

• 3 weeks later...

I'd prefer F16 or F18, but most importantly I'd like to see the next release compatable with A10C so that a wing can have an A10C squadron and an F16 or F18 squadron together.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

I would like the F-15E Strike Eagle, but that would offset the balance of Russian, American, European, etc. So, maybe a European aircraft, possibly a helicopter? However it would also be my wish to have official addons to some modules like for A-10C, the addon would be like DCS: Gulf War with new vehicles and maps, etc. Or like release the F/A-18 and have DCS: Naval and new ships and people on the deck on the carrier! Just a thought....

-Andrew (Revalence)