Most wanted DCS airplane...

Dr. Mitsos

Most wanted DCS airplane...  

1346 members have voted

1. 1. Most wanted DCS airplane...

I'd love to have a DCS F-16. But, I think an F-18 with full carrier ops would be more interesting and fun. Can you say "night landings in bad weather onto a pitching and rolling deck"!

_:Windows 10 64 Bit, I7 3770 3.4Ghz, 16 Gigs Ram, GTX 960, TM Warthog, Track IR 5 w/Pro Clip:_

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to have a DCS F-16. But, I think an F-18 with full carrier ops would be more interesting and fun. Can you say "night landings in bad weather onto a pitching and rolling deck"!

Oh lord, can you imagine this online with nuggets just learning the ropes? Absolute chaos.:P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Man I've been waiting so patientlly for ED to announce the new DCS. I guess its ok since I dont have a good computer to run it but hopefully I will before a new DCS comes. I understand why they havn't though, probally because they have a lot on their plate with nevada and updates for the

a-10c but the anticipation hurts. Anyways I would like to see a DCS american fighter wich I know is what ED wants to make but no body really knows because they might not make it because they might not have a contract to make one. More specifically I would like to see DCS: f-18 with multiple variants(if not multiple variants then you have to have the E because the C would get worked on against future more powerful aircraft), but Id be happy with an f-16 and be ok with a f-15e. Well ED might not know there next projects in the order they want (maybe they do idk) but I think they should make in this order

1.) f-18

2.) Mig 29-k or Su-33

3.) Apache

4.) Su-25/Su-25t

5.) F-16 and other variants

6.) Su-27 and other similar variants

7.) f-15

8.) Mig-31

9.) typhoon

10.) Rafale

If they were done in this ordered it would keep the sim pretty well balaced but of course it all depends on what contracts they can get first. With current rate of the dcs sim developement It would take a while for this timeline to be complete but it would be nice. Another problem with the slow rates ED produces new aircraft is that as techonology evolves it may be harder to patch older dcs titles to new ones wich worries me for future dcs titles. Also when the make a carrier based sim a new map should be implemented taking up a lot of time.

i want the IronMan suit in DCS now lol

Impossible, it´s way to complicated to do that. :pilotfly: :D

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• 3 weeks later...