DLC flaps stay down after landing?

I am learning this New Great representation of a f14 . VF51, USS kitty hawk  and USS  Carl Vinson    I was a former crewmember in the same airwing CAG 15  1980- 1984 VAW-114, This aircraft needs TLC   compared to the F18 .. I have searched the data base and cannot understand why the DLC flaps stick in the down position after i use the DLC feature on landing . I have the wings swept for slower speeds and keeping the airspeed low to enter the groove ( have crashed more than landed)   It is annoying because I am doing the CLP that all navy pilots are required to do   (FCLP) is written in the NATOPS Chapter 4 -- so what I am i doing incorrectly for the DCL feature to continue to be stuck in the down position ..?  I use wing sweep  auto  feature a lot while doing this -- I have to improve on the rules concerning landing on a carrier   <<<<WIP    Thanks   for the help newbie navy virtual pilot 

So the spoiler on top of each wing that pops up when you engage DLC?

If so, make sure the ANTI SKID SPOILER BK switch is OFF for carrier ops.

Edited by Cab
Added additional information

Well in that config no its not supposed to be up but when the wings are fully forward that dlc spoilers come up if selected   but this screen shot of what i saw and wht the screen   shot showed are completley differnt   and my flpas stay down and I cannot raise them up as to what I am seeing 

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying....  English is not my first language

DLC .... .wings auto 20 Deg, Flaps full down, DLC selected.

After the Trap, DLC is supposed to be off, since you (hopefully) hit mil which would disengage DLC and Airbrakes. 

If your Flaps won't raise, you most probably have them jammed due to deploying them whilst still to fast.... below 225 Knots will be fine

2 hours ago, Lt_Jaeger said:

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying....  English is not my first language

DLC .... .wings auto 20 Deg, Flaps full down, DLC selected.

After the Trap, DLC is supposed to be off, since you (hopefully) hit mil which would disengage DLC and Airbrakes. 

If your Flaps won't raise, you most probably have them jammed due to deploying them whilst still to fast.... below 225 Knots will be fine

On the Tomcat I thought you were supposed to go full afterburner after the trap, not just Mil power?

Edited by JupiterJoe

I wouldn't know....for the A most probably, for the B I doubt it, since takeoff is done in full MIL only.

In that case it doesn't matter because, if everything is set up correctly, as soon as you hit the AB detent (aka full mil) Speedbrakes and DLC should retract right away.

Edited by Lt_Jaeger

5 minutes ago, JupiterJoe said:

On the Tomcat I thought you were supposed to go full afterburner after the trap, not just Mil power?

No, full MIL, even for the A.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I have not checked if AI is properly modeled for that.

For cat launch:

B - full MIL

A - as required (MIL or max)

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria