Stealth aircraft - safety?

animaal

52 minutes ago, Xilon_x said:

the f-22 on its wings is rumored to have an alien reverse engineering material, the same material that f117 also used.

Are you and Subs related??????? :shocking:

• Like 4

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

1 hour ago, Xilon_x said:

is rumored

Well, while we're making well reasoned decisions... I've been meaning to talk to you about your car's extended warranty.

• Like 1

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

17 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

Well, while we're making well reasoned decisions... I've been meaning to talk to you about your car's extended warranty.

If he drives a Fiat, that scam will fall flat.

• Like 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

20 hours ago, Xilon_x said:

the f-22 on its wings is rumored to have an alien reverse engineering material, the same material that f117 also used.

I was under the strong impression that the F-22 stealth coating is a bit like that of the B-2, and that neither is anything like the F-117 stealth coating at all. 

But hey, if alienz endorse dis paint, then it must be aaaawesome!

Say, can Mork sent me some of that alienz cryptocurrency of his? I have some old hockey cards to trade, and want to hedge my 'vestments.

Edited by Rick50
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rick50 said:

I was under the strong impression that the F-22 stealth coating is a bit like that of the B-2, and that neither is anything like the F-117 stealth coating at all. 

But hey, if alienz endorse dis paint, then it must be aaaawesome!

Say, can Mork sent me some of that alienz cryptocurrency of his? I have some old hockey cards to trade, and want to hedge my 'vestments.

Are we talkin' like.. old time hockey? 70s? Back before they had helmets? Cause, if so, Nanu nanu.

• Like 2

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

On 5/29/2021 at 10:08 PM, G.J.S said:

Yes. The only time they come off is for actual combat ops. Same as when the -117 was front line, then the biscuit boxes come off. 
Still waiting for a little education from you about the first thing sensei.

The one on the F/A-22 is not fitted on Earth. I wonder who the pilot is?

On 5/31/2021 at 10:16 AM, Xilon_x said:

Sentient Kind do not fly Stealth aircraft or AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS.

On 5/23/2021 at 12:15 AM, some1 said:

They often carry additional radar reflectors, look like small antennas but can actually reflect a lot of radar energy. Search for images of Luneburg lens.

Do you have a radar image to support that?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

4 minutes ago, SUBS17 said:

The one on the F/A-22 is not fitted on Earth. I wonder who the pilot is?

Sentient Kind do not fly Stealth aircraft or AEROSPACE-FIGHTERS.

Do you have a radar image to support that?

The F/A-22 designation was dropped many, many years ago fella, even I knew that. 😆

Doesn’t the “institution” provide you with current reading material?

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

3 hours ago, Ghostraider said:

You will know where you are looking for ! IF the Stealths Fighter have a RCS like a bird look for birds wich fly faster the 100kts 😄

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peregrine_falcon

👀

3 hours ago, Ghostraider said:

You will know where you are looking for ! IF the Stealths Fighter have a RCS like a bird look for birds wich fly faster the 100kts 😄

“Somewhere Deep in the Kremlin . . “

Comrade, it appears that our MiG-31 sweep over the northern approaches have been downed by . . downed by . . . “

”What Vasiliy? Speak up!”

It appears they were downed by a few small birds Captain . . . Flying at several hundred kilometres an hour!”

”Release the secret weapon Vasiliy . . . . . “

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, G.J.S said:

“Somewhere Deep in the Kremlin . . “

Comrade, it appears that our MiG-31 sweep over the northern approaches have been downed by . . downed by . . . “

”What Vasiliy? Speak up!”

It appears they were downed by a few small birds Captain . . . Flying at several hundred kilometres an hour!”

”Release the secret weapon Vasiliy . . . . . “

giphy.gif

You've seen nothing! Disecting a dead bird in a lab is one thing, unleashing them on men is another! (Ollllld ref....)

Edited by Mars Exulte

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2