Diss-15 fails after repair

SnuggleFairy

As per the title, Diss-15 stops working after repairing at an airfield. The Diss-15 test panel "working" green light will not illuminate after repair, the slip indicator will not function and it will not give you ground speed. Also you will not be able to engage the diss-15 navigation system. In the track file attached below I cold start the Hind, the "working" light illuminates after engaging rectifiers and the 115V inverter. After start is complete i roll the bird to damage the blades. After the blades are damaged, I shut everything off and connect ground power. After connecting ground power, I test the Diss-15 system to make sure the green light comes on normally and i can engage the nav system. I wait for repair and start the bird after it's done. Diss-15 system doesn't function. Then I take off and demonstrate that the slip and ground speed indicators don't function, but the replay will probably desynch.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PDEtveRJdhE6thdBQjmHGNWThFVDGrg_/view?usp=sharing

Diss15_repairbug.rar